Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Thanks so much CRshelpmeet!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thanks so much CRshelpmeet! Next Topic  

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  1:28:53 PM  Show Profile
I'm thinking about Tori's yelling 'Farm Mail' and I have to agree with her. There's nothing like going to the post box and finding that you have a letter or package from a Farmgirl Sister. It's so exciting!

The other night we went to the post office and I got a package with a very nice card and my very own apron! This is my first one and it's beautiful. I'll have to take a photo of it and put in on here. Jessie, thanks so much for it, it means a lot! You did a beautiful job on it.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  3:09:00 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you liked it, Lainey! When I found the material, it reminded me of you and I knew I just had to make an apron out of it for you!! :)I can't wait to see pics of you in it! No farmgirl is complete without an apron. ;)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Life should NOT be a jounrey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming. "WOOHOO, what a ride!"

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thanks so much CRshelpmeet! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page