Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Lookie!Lookie! Next Topic  

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  09:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Or maybe I should have said lucky!lucky! If you go to my blog you will see the wonderful things I recieved in the post from a barter with Kelley!!(farmmommy)

This was also a banner week for me in that I have already recieved a letter from my new secret pal!!!

I have been truly blessed from my farmgirl sisters. Thank-you so much.

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  09:31:39 AM  Show Profile
love your blog.....onion bread looks terrific!! and what neat stuff you got! also, have to tell you that "pee-wee" is adorable.....i'm a kitty cat person!
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  09:35:07 AM  Show Profile
Very cute! The little squirrel has such personality. What fun that must have been!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Life should NOT be a jounrey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming. "WOOHOO, what a ride!"

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  09:39:14 AM  Show Profile
Very cute! The little squirrel has such personality. What fun that must have been!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Life should NOT be a jounrey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming. "WOOHOO, what a ride!"

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  10:05:50 AM  Show Profile
That really is a nice trade. Lots of pretties.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  11:51:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Yes,jessie, the squirrels are so cute!! There are four transfers but i haven't embroidered them yet. I think I will make wall hangings out of them and put them in my bathroom.

Sue, my daughter thanks you.She is a cat person as well. I have a cat (Mr. Dingles) but he is a man's cat.Tries to bite the hand that feeds him everyday!!!Me.

Nancy, I thought of you when I was going through all of the goodies. You always have such beautiful goodies on your blog!!(I love your button bowl!!!)

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Lookie!Lookie! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page