Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for Levi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Levi Next Topic  

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2009 :  11:13:40 PM  Show Profile
Well, here is 2am and I am sitting in front of the computer trying to stay awake so I can hear Levi. I am not sure what is going on with him really. He started throwing up earlier this evening around 11. He's been waking himself up throwing up for about the last 3 hours. He is only up long enough to be sick and once he gets cleaned up he's right back asleep again. No fever. Just tummy nasties. I think maybe it was something he ate, but I really can't be sure.
Please keep him in your prayers. Please pray too that I will be able to stay awake to be up with him if he needs me. I am a very heavy sleeper when I do get to sleep and I don't hear the kids unless for some reason they are extrememly loud.

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Life should NOT be a jounrey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming. "WOOHOO, what a ride!"

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  04:22:00 AM  Show Profile
Oh Jessie....I am so sorry your poor little guy is sick. Tummie nasties are the worst huh? I hope he is feeling a bit better this morning and I hope you can get through your day ok without any sleep!!
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  07:19:20 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Misty.
I finally got to bed at 4 this morning when Levi's throwing up stopped. He and Tori both have the tummy yuckies. I think I may have pinpointed the whole thing to a juice allergy. I am pretty sure that's all it must be. Both of the children are allergic to apple juice and I didn't even think of it when we picked it up at the store. Poor guy, his Mom makes a silly mistake and now he's got the tummy rumbles..ugh!
Hopefully, it will all be gone soon. :)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Life should NOT be a jounrey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming. "WOOHOO, what a ride!"

Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  08:27:42 AM  Show Profile
Jessie- I sure hope that Levi and Tori are feeling better soon. I know there's been a nasty stomach bug going around here, which lasts 24-36 hours.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  09:41:18 AM  Show Profile
Prayers and good thoughts going out to the little ones.

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  11:09:15 AM  Show Profile
Jessie, I'm praying for Levi and Tori. I hope they are both feeling better soon.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  3:50:30 PM  Show Profile
I hope they feel better too!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  6:48:09 PM  Show Profile
Hope he's feeling better Jessie!!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2009 :  7:31:10 PM  Show Profile
How is everything going today? Better I hope!!!!

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  06:33:43 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for all your sweet thoughts and prayers.
Tori is all better. No tummy troubles or anything.
Levi still has the tummy rumbles and not so fun diapies. I can't figure out what's going on with him. He hasn't been sick to his stomach since last night, so that is a blessing. Now, if I can just find out what is causing his bottom half to act up. :)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2009 :  2:34:29 PM  Show Profile
Jessie, hope all is better today for the little ones.

Kris

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2009 :  5:01:35 PM  Show Profile
Kris--
Praise God!! Everyone is finally over everything and back to their normal selves!!!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Levi Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page