Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Reading Room
 MaryJane's Magazine 'reading club'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Reading Room: Previous Topic MaryJane's Magazine 'reading club' Next Topic
Page: of 11

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  8:19:05 PM  Show Profile
Rebekka .. GREAT questions! Sue .. oh get started a conversation and opinions on antibiotics! Will be interesting to hear everyone's opinions (as long as we all honor each other's right to their beliefs) ... we had dinner with a VERY organic-minded couple last week .. VERY anti-antibiotics .. but she said she was bitten by a 'brown recluse' spider .. and her finger was turning BLACK .. and her doctor told her to go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY for an anti-biotic shot ... which kept her finger from falling off she is sure .. although, she felt it did other 'bad things' to her body .. but she sure wanted to keep that finger. (her POINTER finger .. and we know that is a finger of many uses!) A dear friend of mine is in the hospital right now with meningitis and several other dread sounding things .. and they are pumping him full of antibiotics in an attempt to save his life. I am just confused when it comes to opinions on them .. am not the type to run to a doctor everytime an owie occurs .. but my dentist will NOT even clean my teeth or go digging in my mouth unless i have taken four anti-biotic pills an hour before i come in .. cuz' of a heart murmer i have .. he says (as does my doctor) that i could get a 'heart infection' which would kill me ... (remember the film Beaches?) sooooooooooo ... geeeeeeeeesh .. what's a girl to do?

Catherine .. honey doo your name is in the basket .. jus' keep reading the 'reports' of different articles (this will get you to begging that honey of yours and lordy knows, we've had plenty of pb&j sammies for dinner when the kids were little .. if i wanted something reeeeeeeeeeel bad!

'nuther grande idea .. if you have a special day coming up .. like your birthday .. where several family members get you a gift .. ask them to please 'pool their pennies' and get you the magazines!

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  8:44:49 PM  Show Profile
My daughter also had a heart murmur (and had open heart surgery to correct it on her 1st birthday- little sweetie!)and we definetly felt that antibiotics were in order for her. what concerns me is the way doctors when I was small would give them out for Every little sniffle. I have a good friend who is completely immune to them now- this kind of overuse is on the decline but bacteria (or viruses I can never remember) mutate so that the vaccines are no longer effective. The more reason we give them to mutate the worse off we are. So I say use them sparingly. Now when it comes to animals- if you cram them into cages side by side and keep them there until you kill them they 'need' antibiotics to survive because they live in squalor. If you have free range animals who can roam then you don't need to use the drugs to keep them healthy. Which animal would you rather eat (unless you are mainly a vegetarian like me;)? I am pretty sure that you are what you eat and when I do eat meat I want it to be from a well treated animal. Maybe that is silly...
R

Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  12:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Okay I am going to jump in here Mz. Frannie.... I love to talk about sewing and stitching and reading....my 3 favorite pastimes.

I have a 3 year old Brother sewing machine that was fairly inexpensive (half price on sale, I don't buy anything till it's on sale!!) but works for me. It does have free motion quilting ability and that was the selling point for me.

I am currently saving my farm girl pennies to start an at home machine quilting service.Too old to wallpaper anymore, and this will suit me fine.I have a good eye, lots of patience and a steady hand, the same traits used in both occupations!

I like to embroider the most, although I have done needlepoint & lots of cross stitching in the past.Just recently finished making crazy quilted hand embroidered Christmas stockings for the grandbabies.

My paternal Grandma did sew, not much by the time I came along,but did teach me how to hand stitch and sew buttons on.I just had some internal impetuous to learn sewing and it has always been my passion. i spent three years in germany with no TV, no radio and no phone and a small child, and I think being able to sew and make things saved my sanity.

I like felted wool embroidery and when I make my dolly I will probably decorate her apron with flowers and stars instead of sayings.I painted and sold folk art for many years, and I think I got "saying'd out"..in fact one of the reasons I quit doing it was the saying "Welcome Friends".....do you KNOW how many times I painted that in about 10 years

I LOVE Mary Janes catalog/magazine and now her book, as I feel it gives me personal validation. Same for this websight. I come from a VERY non handmade, city person type family, and there has been a lot of "you are crazy" type attitudes towards me for many years.To find that I am not alone and that in fact "my kind" numbers in the thousands has been such a wonderful treat for me. Yahoo for Farm Girl attitudes!!!!

Edited by - Fabulous Farm Femmes on Jan 04 2006 12:21:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  04:29:51 AM  Show Profile
i just bought my daughter a sewing machine for christmas .. nooooooo .. not a bernina .. i can't remember the name of it .. but it is a 'feather-weight' .. might actually get me one too .. for travel .. the BERNINA is SO heavy to lug around .. and the woman at Hancock Fabrics told me she has a 'costume' shop and had just finished making 20 colonial style costumes on it .. was under a hundred dollars and she SWORE the tension thingie worked like a dream .. i'll have to ask my daughter the name of it .. AND .. i also got her a doll-making book that uses lots of felted wool for the clothes and embellishments. i actually took a doll class from the author MANY years ago .. also can't remember her name this morning (haven't had my cuppa' joe yet!) but i'll figger that one out too and let you know .. some great little ideas in there.

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  09:04:31 AM  Show Profile
there are so many 'extra' pages of great articles in maryjane's magazines .. cuz' there are none of those senseless ads to have to wade through!

===================================================

Carrie Lipe is the young woman i mentioned above that writes porfiles of 'ordinary people with extraordinary passions for life and creativity." I love how Carrie saw over and over again with each of the women she interviewed that they overcame what they thought were limitations so that they could remain true to their creativity and passions. Carrie has been freelance writing for awhile now and if her interview in this magazine is an example .. she speaks right to women's hearts! Carrie returned to school to get her Master's of Social Work degree and will be using what she knows in storytelling and art and to be the "wind beneath the wings" of others who are seeking to bring out their own creativity.

Carrie has a background in environmental science and teaching. And she created public outreach progrms in schools and communities.

As a child, she traveled from modern, urban settings and remote, wilderness environs.

Carrie is an inspiration for all of us who are seeking to tap into our own creativity and to know that all the roads we have walked down .. help mold us into who we are today and towards future travels through life.

Farmgirls .. where have you been .. where are you today .. where do you see yourself in your future?

Have you lived several lives in your lifetime? How has what you learned as a child .. guided you to different professions, beliefs, lifestyles? Was there (is there) a 'mentor' in your life that has taught you some great life lessons to share with us?

True Friends, Frannie

Edited by - CabinCreek-Kentucky on Jan 04 2006 09:06:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  09:26:03 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
hi 'yall
So much to talk about. Miz Frannie- have the heart murmmer but not enough to take antibiotics. But sure gave me a scare when they discovered it in high school. how awful to be 15 and have all these doctors listening to your heart. if i wasn't so scared i would have died from embarassment!
I loved the article on growing and selling flowers. I want to have an organic farm but don't know how long it will take to get the soil right. growing flowers and delivering them or selling them at the local farmers market would be great. i love the market, such fun meeting everyone.
Diane- I get the same looks from some of my family when i speak of organics, farmgirls and such. but i just laugh, they don't know what they're missing. I gave some of susans soap for a gift to a family we are friends with and the 15 yr old boy says "ooh farmer soap" tee hee. farmgirls bliss =-)

May you achieve your full potential to excel intellectually, to live spiritually, to lead responsibly, to act justly and to serve selflessly. Have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  6:37:36 PM  Show Profile
I found the most lovely gingham half apron and an enamel lid today at my favorite antique store and I put them up on the wall like in the magazine- my house is very eclectic so I would not have assumed that this would work (my style is sort of Morrocan- Indian meets Laurel's Kitchen- think 70's Berkeley) and they look so sweet hanging there on the wall! What an easy and fun project since I already had the plate hanger. I also love looking through the ideas on the farmchicks website- have you girls looked at it? It is full of good ideas (they have food, style (many written by so stylish Kate from the farm) and home ideas). Check it out and let me know what you love! I am saving my pennies for one of their necklaces made from vintage wallpaper- just take a look. ;) Rebekka
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2006 :  04:52:32 AM  Show Profile
I'm not totally agaisn't antibiotics, just when REALLY needed! So many times docs hand them out for every little thing, only to ruin our immune sytems. I conntacted Lymes disese 5 yrs. ago, I was put on antibiotics for 6 weeks, sure I felt better, but was 6 weeks really needed? Soon after the treatment, I went from a healthy person who never got sick to one who all of a sudden had alleriges, a ulser, sinus trouble, stomach trouble, and so on. Modern medicine is too quick to hand out perscribtions so they can get to the next patient.

" Aspire to Inspire before you Expire"

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2006 :  06:46:30 AM  Show Profile
girls, i think it is up to each 'patient' to take responsibility for 'doctor's orders'. and oh lordy .. i bless life that we have wonderful doctors and nurses and health care helpers .. imagine a world TODAY without them. the dear aunt who raised us .. taught us to be VERY respectful of 'doctor's orders' .. cuz' "they have the education, experience and know best" .. well, today .. while i agree with the education and experience .. they surely do not always know best .. and the wise ones are the ones (doctors and patients) that realize that each body is unique unto itself .. each disease affects people differently. it is up to us to search and find a doctor that we trust and to TALK and ASK QUESTIONS of them. I know when i was told YEARS ago that i should take an anti-biotic before having any 'dental' work done ... i questioned it .. and EVERYTIME i would go to a 'new' dentist .. i would have HIM or HER contact my doctor to verify what tests were done (and my tests are updated pretty much yearly) that convinces both my DR and my DENTIST that i need this anti-biotic. i was very blessed to have two healthy daughters and did not feel the need to rush them to the doctor very often (except for their yearly check-ups). They had all the school-related required 'shots' .. but rarely were on anti-biotics. They are both strong and healthy today.

o.k. .. "equal time":

My cousin, on the other hand, it seemed with the slightest sniffles .. had her girls at the doc who pumped them full of anti-biotics .. they are young women now .. (15 to 20 years younger than my girls .. and so far .. are also in excellent health .. so .. i'm hoping they ALL remain so. My cousin, also, was given lots of 'sniffle shots' .. she is 50 now and is also very healthy. hmmmmmm .. maybe genetics??

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2006 :  10:03:34 AM  Show Profile
Rebekka, could you tell me more about this futon place in WA. Because I have the most toxic futon right now. And since it is so damp here I know there is mold problems too. I made such a mistake when I bought this futon, we had no money and I wanted a bed to sleep on when we moved here. I knew better at the time too. On the subject of antibotics, now everyone who knows me well, knows I don't take any pharmasuticals. But there is a time and a place for everything. Menigitus (Spell?) is certainly the time to take antibotics , it saved my nieces life. The medical world these days are too invasive with everything. But they do have a certainly percnetage of saving lives. Like Frannie said it's all up to the patient, but people must not believe that they are gods.

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com www.sisterhood.sqrlbee.com

Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2006 :  10:59:06 AM  Show Profile
Melissa- Soaring Heart Futon's is in Seattle and they are wonderful- they have a great website and if you call them they are very helpful. Maybe a futon is not for you since it is so wet in Arcada (my husband went to school there! and his brother lives there), I think they make beds too. Think about including wool as a topper- it keeps dust mites away. Good Luck!
Rebekka
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2006 :  05:25:19 AM  Show Profile
HORSE SHOES ... silly me! when living 'up nawth' .. i went out and paid $75. for a 'horseshoe game set' for honey hunk at one of those yuppie up-scale sports stores! HA! now that i'm in the belly of Kentucky .. i realize that i coulda' had this for free! our neighbors have horses .. and i've found many an old iron rod to stick in the ground! we did have lots of fun with this set at family gatherings and picnics with friends .. haven't 'unearthed' it yet .. two years later, that high-falootin' game set is still packed away in a box somewheres or t'other! But if i don't dig it up by springtime .. i'm goin' the 'country route' and settin' up a Kentucky horseshoe pit! MaryJane's magazine gives some easy instructions for creatin' this fun pasttime. "Start by finding a decent stretch of level ground, plant a 36 x 1 inch smooth iron rod in the earth, mark off 40 feet and plant another, with both rods angled slightly toward each other. These stakes should have about 14 inches showing aove ground. The pit can be prepared by outlining an area 36 inches wide by 45 to 72 inches long with each stake centered in this area. Then loosen the top 2 to 4 inches of soil with a shovel. (For a more consistent landing area, replace the soil with some beach sand.) For complete horseshoe rules, including the placement of foul lines and scoring procedures, look on the Web at www.horseshoepitching.com. A great site that includes everything you need to know about the game.

How many of you farmgirls have a horseshoe pit? Or are inspired to create one after reading this? ME! ME! ME!

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2006 :  11:07:15 AM  Show Profile
One tip I will pass on...we had a horseshoe pit at a house we lived in in Calif..
Have some about 3 ft. long pieces of 4" WHITE tubing like pvc or something you can slip over the posts if they are in an area you are likely to walk at all..I used to always bang up my legs on ours..badly! So when they were not in use I would put the white pvc pipe over them and it shows and I avoided them. I had to walk around them to get to the chicken pen and stuff...I must have had 84,000 bruises from those things over the four years we lived in that house! The games were fun though!! Whenever we had anyone over, first thing you knew the men were out there getting a game started.
Horseshoes have always been a big part of my family reunions..always a tournament. AND when I lived in Minnesota in my 20's ( first husband's family owned a fishing resort on a lake..I LOVED it there!) we had horseshoe tournaments in the summer too...great fun. I was never good but I sure liked it. My oldest boys got good. Hey..we should set one up here too. Much more practical than the basketball court husband has in mind!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2006 :  1:39:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Jenny, I can remember my dad and uncles playing horseshoes for hours at family get-togethers! The kids had to wait our turn until "the men" had finished, which usually meant we'd be playing at dusk or dinner! Maybe we should set one up in our backyard too???? Something to think about.
Sharon

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2006 :  6:36:21 PM  Show Profile
o.k. .. i've decided SO FAR .. to put in a dolly, an apron and a cookbook in that 'gifite basket' for posts telling us a story or commenting on the articles in the magazine .. soooo .. get lots of postings in .. cuz' your name goes into the basket for each posting! i'll gather them together sometime this weekend and take a photo ... i'll add some more treasures when we start on another issue of MaryJanes Farmgirl magazine!

o.k. .. another little 'commercial' here ... don't we wish that maryjane would write lots and lots and lots of BOOKS? don't we all adore her first book!! i SWANEE (southern for SWEAR!) when you put these issues together .. it IS indeed like having more maryjane books! forget Martha and Oprah and Mary Engelbreit and the Secrets Victoria tells .. and Country Living, Home, Life, etc. etc. etc. let those subscriptions GO if you hafta' watch those pennies .. and support MaryJane's FARM!

(now ..... back to our regularly scheduled program!)

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2006 :  6:39:07 PM  Show Profile
P.S. for EVERY back-issue magazine that you ORDER (and remember .. i know Santa .. and can check to make sure you trooooooly DID!!! .. your name will go in the basket an extra FIVE times .. for every back issue you order .. during the month of January 2006. Jus' post here in this 'thread' how many you ordered.

p.s. p.s. oh go ahead .. TREAT YOURSELF .. get them ALL!!!
(give that husband and kids peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and dinner for the rest of the month!)

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2006 :  11:33:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh hooray- I was already headed over to buy some back issues this week! I can't wait to have more fresh reading material (though I must admit I re-read the ones I do have more often than you would think- I always see something new). I wish we could get Mary Jane to reprint the first one- I would love to see it! Also- wouldn't it be nice to have a book about 'Raising Farm Kids'- Mary Jane has two of the most wonderful kids I know- Megan is such a dear friend and is so sincere and Emil is all smiles, they are two of the happiest people I know. I would love to buy such a thing as most parenting books outside Waldorf circles are a big yawn to me!
Rebekka
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2006 :  7:23:25 PM  Show Profile
wowzer! 657 of us have peeked in on this thread (well .. maybe i've peeked about 600 of those times!) 43 posts so far ... hop right in farmgirls and yammer away about sumpthin' or t'other in this wonderful magazine! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2006 :  07:10:35 AM  Show Profile
I really enjoyed the " Growing a Dream" article in the last issue. Like so many of us farmgirls, who all have a dream, mine too is a growing one, I'd like to start a plant sale here on the place, since it's on a highway and we have plenty of room to do it, all organic plants, herbs and produce. Medicinal herbs are my passion so I can relate to Marian, and thanks to Mary Janes farm, which gave her the tools to chase her dream, go Mary Jane!!! I especially loved the photos of old herb boxes!

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2006 :  08:04:15 AM  Show Profile
sue .. have you seen the Window Boxes book by Cramer and Johnson? it is awesome! you'd really enjoy it (and their other books too!) i'll try and hunt mine up and take some photos for you to see. xo

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2006 :  10:43:54 AM  Show Profile
Back a couple of pages or so I mentioned that I don't have a subscription yet but am hoping to receive it for my birthday (in 1 week!). I think it's gonna happen! I can't wait. I'm all a jitter to have something new and oh so wonderful to read. Not that MaryJane's book isn't wonderful to read....in fact it's my reading right after my Bible time.

I love what y'all said about horseshoes. I've been on this site all morning getting ideas of new things to start and this will be one of them. I don't know why we haven't done it before. We are such an outside family. This will be a fun addition to our other outside games we play.
My problem is that I'm competitive and a sore loser. My hubby is quite a good sportsman. I am embarrassed that I'm an adult that hates losing games!! I should really be above this.

I really look forward to having something to actually add to this thread when I get my magazines!!

Blessings y'all!
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2006 :  11:01:31 AM  Show Profile
ha! catherine .. i am the same way with Hank when playing "Monopoly" .. he is absoultely CUT-THROAT .. SUCH a savy businessman .. the girls and i would ALWAYS slip money under the table to each other! NOW .. i will ONLY play Monopoly with KIDS!

p.s. he HATES word games .. cuz' i ALWAYS win! Recently while waiting for dinner .. we were playing 'hangman' on a napkin .. it was hank's turn and he made a BIG mistake by betting me ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS that i would NOT get the word he had chosen .. he SWORE that i KNEW the word .. well .. I had NEVER heard the word .. but by 'deduction' .. i GUESSED the word .. and had him write me a HUNDRED DOLLAR CHECK before our meal arrived!

True Friends, Frannie

Edited by - CabinCreek-Kentucky on Jan 08 2006 11:02:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2006 :  11:12:21 AM  Show Profile

TERRY SANTMANN .. "
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." (Luciana de Crescenzo) .. so begins MaryJane's artlce on one of 'angels'.

Terry's is a 'rags to riches' tale .. and she travelled that road surrounded by family and friends and a dear husband who died much too early in life. While caretaking her "love" and a family of growing children, she worked partime jobs and still found time to to lend a 'wing' to those in need. Terry, with her indomitable spirit filled her life with adventure and even became an inventor! But oh, that is just the 'tip of the iceberg' in Terry's life. You MUST get this issue of MaryJane's magazine .. if only to read Terry's story! HA! but you won't stop there . i promise!

Terry has helped MaryJane's Farm begin a building which will eventually house an 'old-fashioned country store; a hat-making room, a library; a commercial kitchen, a bed and breakfast; a photographic studio; a magazine/book/videography design studio; bookkeeping offices.

This is a 'dream begun' .. that Terry has been instrumental in 'waking up' to becoming a reality! Terry Santman .. 'an angel on earth'.

Who have been the angels in your life that have lifted you on high?

True Friends, Frannie

Edited by - CabinCreek-Kentucky on Jan 08 2006 11:13:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2006 :  12:17:00 PM  Show Profile
Frannie, that book is new to me but sounds very interesting, esp. since I want to add some to our house this year. What's the name of the book so I can look for it at the library? Thanks for turning me on to it!! Oh, and I love the idea of a old fashioned country store on Mary Janes Farm, not to forget the B&B, how cool would that be!!

Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2006 :  11:49:53 AM  Show Profile
I can't wait to go to that country store!

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com www.sisterhood.sqrlbee.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Reading Room: Previous Topic MaryJane's Magazine 'reading club' Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page