Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Looking to save money this year?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Looking to save money this year? Next Topic  

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2009 :  08:10:20 AM  Show Profile
The refund site that I am a member of has three days access for free, starting today. THis is the site where I get tons of freebies, learn about sales at stores, learn which coupons to match with sales, find online codes, and SO much more! Really, this site saves me at least $500 a year just by reading the forum once a day. I urge you all to at least visit it the next three days and see if it is what you are looking for. The only two places that I really read are right when you log on is "Michele's Updates" and this is where she posts the latest and greatest deals. It is always very helpful. Then on the right hand column is "Centsible Chat". This is where everyone posts their deals and pretty much everyday I see something I can use. Scroll through it until a store or something catches your eye...you don't have to read every single thing. I challenege you to read the site today and see if something doesn't help you save money!
For example, what helped me this week is at Walgreens Pepsi products are on sale for 5/$15 with a coupon that prints out for $5 off your next order so it's pretty much like paying $10 for five 12 packs. But a small sign that most people are missing or not even seeing at their stores are alerting you to buying $20 worth of Pepsi/Frito-lay products and getting a $10 coupon off your next order, so I bought 7 12 packs for $21 and got a coupon for $10 off my next purchase...which I can use for whatever I want in the store. So I basically got 7 12 packs for $11 since I am counting the $10 coupon for a next purchase as cash in my purse for my next shopping trip at Walgreens. And while I shouldn't be buying Pepsi I am addicted to one can a day and usually pay $3.33 for it when it is on sale so this helped save me a lot of money and I never would have known about it if it wasn't for the site. So here is the info:

Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday will be our open days when everyone can visit www.refundcents.com The free password/username will be
username: wifeswap
password: wifeswap
but that access will not start working until early Friday. Invite your friends and family to come on over on Jan 16.
If you don't yet have your referral link for Refund Cents, please email me and I'll get you set up. Then tell friends, family and on-line friends to come over for a free visit next Fri, Sat, Sun.

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2009 :  11:44:36 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Elizabeth, I'll check it out. Every penny counts these days!

Best farm wishes
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2009 :  12:07:06 PM  Show Profile
I would love to use these coupons but awhile back I printed out several only to find none of the stores in our area would not accept printed coupons.

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2009 :  8:01:47 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Elizabeth! I'm checking it out right now.

http://plumcreekmama.blogspot.com/

http://plumcreekcreations.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Looking to save money this year? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page