Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Wow! I love Customer Service!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Wow! I love Customer Service! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  8:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I called to pay for my magazine subscription because financial constraints had held me back from paying for a while now, but now I could finally have my magazines! I was so surprised to learn that I will not only be receiving the issues from now on, but since I had requested the subscription at the beginning of the summer, I will get the Summer, Fall and Winter ones as well!

So if you haven't paid and that reminder notice is tucked away somewhere- dig it out and call! It is SOOO worth it! And even if you bought the issues off the newstand- you could always gift the duplicates to a doctor's office or a friend to help spread the word around!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2009 :  06:47:00 AM  Show Profile
I renewed my magazine yesterday, too. I had gotten two notices, but had not renewed yet. I hope it begins with this new issue that everyone is raving about!

Customer service is so nice at MJF, you are right. They are friendly and quick and it is like to talking to friends!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Wow! I love Customer Service! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page