Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Little pin pillows I have been making
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Little pin pillows I have been making Next Topic
Page: of 2

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2006 :  4:10:07 PM  Show Profile
Jenny - your little pin pillows are wonderful. How do you do it all? Thanks for the photos!

How about this for a saying on some of them...."be my pin pal"

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2006 :  4:19:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh..I love it Jeanne..that is the next one I will make..thanks!! Some days I can think of stuff like crazy and other times I just sit there and can't think of a thing to put on one. I have made a couple that I am not so sure about..they were on those stupid days. I made one with a little tree and it says "the mighty oak" and after I finished it I just thought..hmmmm that was just dumb!
I got a big ziploc bag full of sawdust from husband today..he was cutting wood and I just begged him to save me some..and I have been filing some with lavender and mint and chamomile..I had a big old bag of chamomile from another project..it smells great in my family room now where I have a basket of them sitting. I am having fun.

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2006 :  4:42:34 PM  Show Profile
Jenny, thanks again for the lovely little pin pillow. It came at a time when it was much appreciated and really cheered me up. It has a place of honor on my dining table.

Love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2006 :  6:04:35 PM  Show Profile
Oh Patricia..I am so glad you liked it! Take care of yourself!
Rebekka..I am so glad you liked yours too..and I adore the stuff you sent!! How fun!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GardenWitch
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Michelle
Gaston OR
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  4:34:00 PM  Show Profile
I want to make myself one that says "domestic goddess" ... and an apron to match ... and if my artistic talents are up to it a little picture of a goddess in an apron ...

Want want want ... I'm going to have to drop some hobbies ... or inherit some money so I can quit my day job.

P.S. The flower power one is my favorite ...

To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves. --Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2006 :  08:58:22 AM  Show Profile

The little pillows are really cute. Megan and I learned how to sew yesterday and we both made pillows. Megan made a little one for her friend’s baby and I made one for my mom. They were really fun and I feel so accomplished. Great little projects!!
~Kate

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Little pin pillows I have been making Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page