Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Did something COMPLETELY MaryJane inspired!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Did something COMPLETELY MaryJane inspired! Next Topic  

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  09:03:49 AM  Show Profile
I was forwarded an email written to MJF from a woman who was moved by the piece about Aria. Naturally, reading this email TOTALLY made my day. More people out there plugging for Aria is so huge! So I decided to go ahead and email her and let her know what her email meant to me. The fact that the woman was so compelled to write to MaryJane speaks volumes. Well, needless to say, she and I have exchanged several emails.. I'm all but about to jump on a plane and meet her in person!! She's lovely and a soap-maker. So, I just ordered a bunch of delicious soaps from her. She lives way up there in Michigan so if any of you up her way need her website here it is:

www.bythebayhandcraftedsoap.com

Like I said to her, MaryJane has many talents as we all know. Clearly, one of her greatest is making strangers into friends!

all my love, ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  09:18:50 AM  Show Profile
Julia,
That is so nice. People you don't even know are in Aria's corner. I checked out her site, can't have enough pretty soap and cream. Its always so nice to be reminded that there are a lot of good and caring people out there.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  09:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Julia,
So beautifully said. I will check out the soaps as well. I love that she supports you, and to me that enough reason to support her. Love ya!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  11:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Julia, thanks for wesbite her soaps look so great. It is fun to see that she has jumped in as a farmgirl too so we will all get to know her a little.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Did something COMPLETELY MaryJane inspired! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page