Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 I'm pooped and its not even Friday!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic I'm pooped and its not even Friday! Next Topic  

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  6:28:55 PM  Show Profile
I took a sick day this week, I had the bright idea to get my fiance and I up to the local mountains to play in the snow. Well this little desert rat was out of the car for less then 20 minutes when I slipped, feel and bounced my head like a basketball on the snow...well more like ice. It hurt, I'm fine, but I look back and think it is funny. Just my luck. Since I have been working so much I went in on Monday, decieded to go to the Doctor after work. Doc said it was a mild concussion if that, lol. And then took a sick day on Tuesday was off on wednesday worked today and am off tomorrow, but working the weekend. That was a mouth full. Needless to say I am already tired and it's not even the end of the week. I think I got too much time off now. Bummer....Anyways I just got home, I have some stuff I need to work on for work and I'm just getting away from it all. This is my escape. How bout you? Anyone else feel like it should be Friday, today?
Hugs!

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  7:25:28 PM  Show Profile
om goodness Laura~~ a concussion~~ I am suprised you are working at all. Its no wonder you are tired. good grief!! Hope you are feeling better and can get some much needed rest soon.
hugs!!

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work You don't give up.

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  07:33:14 AM  Show Profile
Ouch! Laura, I hope you are feeling better, did you end up with a giant goose egg on your head?

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl
Farmgirl #309
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou
Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic I'm pooped and its not even Friday! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page