Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Sprouting Salads & Appetizers needed!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Sprouting Salads & Appetizers needed!! Next Topic  

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  10:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
I've been so busy with the new grocery challenge, pantry and menu that I almost forgot about the menu for my sons wedding on March 7! This isn't your every day wedding mind you! Taco and ice cream buffet for the rehearsal dinner and fun appetizers, pizza buffet and salad buffet for the reception dinner. Now, comes the tough part - I'm in charge of making all the food (wedding cake and all!) (my son has grown up watching me be "the wedding planner"!! LOL) Anyhow, I'm getting everything down on paper now so I can start shopping and making and would love some fun appetizer recipes and salad and pasta recipes that would fit into their day! Any and all help would be appreciated!! I'm working on their flowers next! Watch out...is there a section on here for wedding flowers?!!? LOL

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Sprouting Salads & Appetizers needed!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page