Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Another prayer for my brother please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Another prayer for my brother please Next Topic  

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  04:16:41 AM  Show Profile
Talked with him yesterday eve. He is quite upset and scared. He needs to go BACK to the hospital one of these days because the darned thing in his foot is growing back again!! :(
He is in a lot of pain still and the drs. wanted to admit him straight away. But brother didn't want to spend there yet because he was just home form the previous stay. But he has to go back one of these days.

Please say a prayer for him, if you will.
And if you feel inclined, one for me too. I am terrified for him. (NO it won't kill him but still...) and I am having a terrible flu at the moment, Headache, sniffles, SO tired, throat ache and muscle ache etc. SO could you please??

I am off to bed again, just came on to see wether there was news already from brother or his partner

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Again new creations added, too cute lol. Come and check it out!!
http://princess-of-pink-creations.blogspot.com/

Edited by - dutchy on Jan 06 2009 04:17:29 AM

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  06:34:51 AM  Show Profile
Marian, I'm praying for both you and your brother. I hope he's feeling better soon and that everything goes ok with his foot. I'm sorry to hear that you are not well either. The flu is terrible, I just got over one myself. Please feel better soon!

Hugs!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  06:50:53 AM  Show Profile
Marian I am praying for you & brother, Hugs
Cheryl

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou
Go to Top of Page

jennym
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Jenny
Green Lane PA
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  07:05:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marian-

I will be keeping you and your brother in my prayers. I hope that you're both feeling much better very soon!

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2009 :  07:26:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Dutchy! I will be thinking about you, your brother and your brother in law! I am sure your BIL is worried sick. Those poor guys have had a rocky few months with all these hospital visits!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  10:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Oh, Dutchy, so sorry about your brother and then to not feel good yourself.....Definitely sending up prayers from Missouri.

As a perk, the new mag is out. As soon as I find one it will be on its way to you, my dear!

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & Maven's Haven Editor
Farmgirl Sister #311
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  02:25:11 AM  Show Profile
Dutchy, hugs and hope you are feeling better girlfriend, yes, continuting for your brother

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  07:22:05 AM  Show Profile
Marian,
You both are in my prayers. Praying God would give your brother the get up and go to go get that checked out and taken care of.
Praying you will heal quickly of the flu or what you have. I know what youre going through, girl! Trust me!!

Hugs and prayers

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work You don't give up.

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2009 :  07:24:27 AM  Show Profile
Dutchy, I am so sorry to hear that your brother is having so many problems. Everything seems worse when you are sick yourself. I pray he goes back and has his foot taken care of and recovers soon. I hope you are feeling yourself again very soon also.

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Another prayer for my brother please Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page