Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello I'm back Next Topic  

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2009 :  08:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello to all. I've been absent a bit while my life has been in control of me. I have made a resolution to be in control of my life. So here I am. I can not wait to chat with all of you. Since I was last on I have a new Grand son Brayden Andrew. He was born on October 1st. He has a wonderful mommy and daddy. His daddy my youngest will deploy on January 10 to join his other two brothers on active duty. My oldest daughter is due on February 26th. She has no idea of the sex. My youngest daughter is due on May 15 with twins. One boy Jonathon Elliot and no girl Jocelyn Andrea. So the family is growing in leaps and bounds. Grands are so much fun!!!!!

I started a new job in August with a company I had previously worked for helping disabled adults living independently in there own home. I also work for The Home Depot part time to raise cash to pay for vacations and medical bills that have mounted. The best part is I once again have group health insurance no more cobra. That was a killer. During the Christmas season I worked with my mom at a local mall (an hour away) selling See's Chocolate. Its a blast and about the only time I go to the mall. I love watching all the people shopping, their clothing and hair styles. Now I know what to buy at the thrift stores so I am in fashion. hehehe. Those of you who know me know I am most comfy in my bibs, long dresses and a ponytail or hat. My most surprising Revelation was how many women carry those expensive designer bags. I would imagine most were knock offs (like I would be able to tell) because I can't imagine that all those young girls and ladies can afford $400+ for a handbag.

This week I will also update my blog if it is still active and have scheduled time to work in Fargo (my studio). Yep scheduled, can we say life controls me when I have to schedule time to do my art. I will also start training for a mini marathon I will be doing with my 73 year old mother. Two years ago she won her age category. O Lord at least let me keep up PLEASE!!!!

Happy New Year too all!!!!!

http://www.bboopster.blogspot.com
3 Blue Star Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2009 :  08:31:05 AM  Show Profile
Happy New Year, Betty Jo! Glad to have you back! You have been busy. Good night! Make sure to put a Gurlfren's Gathering in your schedule. :) Oh, and practice tossing that iron skillet.lol Keep in touch!

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2009 :  09:26:16 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Betty Jo, you and your family have been busy. Glad to see you taking controll because is sure goes the other way around at times. glad you are back in the fold. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2009 :  09:40:10 AM  Show Profile
Whats in the water in your parts? Baby juice? Congratulations Gramma! Grandbabes are wonderful. I look forward to meeting you here..
but if it's ok don't send me any of that juice... I have 7 grandkidsbeautiful already! HA!

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2009 :  3:29:00 PM  Show Profile
Oh Betty Jo!!! I'm so glad to hear from you. I was also gone from here for about 2 years and am trying to catch up (even though my computer is soooo slow that I want to scream). My, my...grandbabies all over the place! Congratulations. Are you still riding the bike? I still think about our lunch together at Chili's so long ago; what was it...3hrs or so? You were still in the process, I believe, of building your new house. You must be all settled by now. I'm loving living in the northwoods!! Don't miss Germantown at all or the freeways. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Jan
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello I'm back Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page