Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic KOHLS Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  09:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok..I must say I did VERY well there. I bought over $150 for just over $77. I got 2 dressy work jackets, pink t shirt, 2 pair pj's for Charlie, pink colander, pink storage bowls (4), 2 Christmas ornaments, 2 big letter "M"'s, 6 pair of socks for Charlie. The jackets alone were originally $54 and $48 and I got them both for less than $9.50. YEE HAW!!! And yes, I am estatic about the pink!!! :)

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

Edited by - catscharm74 on Dec 30 2008 10:10:20 AM

simplyflowers
True Blue Farmgirl

489 Posts

Jamie
Locust Grove Virginia
USA
489 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  10:33:15 AM  Show Profile
What a great sale Heather!!!! you did get lots of stuff! :)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -- Thomas Edison

Check out my blog!! http://bestcoupleintown.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  1:45:01 PM  Show Profile
I love KOHLS. I do not have one close anymore but I do shop online. They have great sales!

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  3:08:42 PM  Show Profile
My mom and I went last Friday. I found the most beautiful dishes, bowls, saucers, coffee cups and salt and pepper shakers. They were all 75% off!! So I just had to get them for my beautiful new dining room. They are called St. Nicholas Square Winter Bouquet. They are just perfect for the new room and just $45.00 for all. I wish I had gotten the bigger bowls and the smaller plates, too. But that's really enough.

The line at the checkout wrapped aroung the store. But not too long of a wait. I wish I'd had more time to look at clothes.

Sounds like you got lots of good deals, Heather.

Kris

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
Go to Top of Page

vermont v
True Blue Farmgirl

194 Posts

Victoria
Chester Vermont
USA
194 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  3:15:40 PM  Show Profile

We got a new down comforter last weekend at Kohls. It was very well priced;our old one is giving up the ghost. Kohls is not really close to us but it one of the most reasonable places to buy household items. I like the little carts they have for people; in our neck of the woods its about the most glamourous shopping besides the feed store.
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  3:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I could have gotten more but it was starting to get really busy and you had to dig into the bins and racks. I will go back next month and see what is left. I am so happy to have knocked 2 things of my needs list and find Charlie some summer pj's for a lot less.

Back in the day, when I was REALLY broke, I needed some new work clothes desperately. I went in February and shopped and spent $90 that would have originally cost me $275. It was quite a deal. I even got a picture frame, shoes and a bowl. I literally had a rack full of clothes when I got home. It was awesome!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic KOHLS Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page