Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Winter Mini Apron Swap! Melting under the Sun!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Winter Mini Apron Swap! Melting under the Sun! Next Topic
Page: of 17

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  08:54:31 AM  Show Profile
Hey Kathie any news on when we will get these mini aprons?

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  7:22:20 PM  Show Profile
Well Well Well.. lets See what all the fuss has been about here..

I reckon that Ole Saying while the Cats away.. the mice will play may be fairly prevelant round about the Mini Apron Swap Thread..

This according to the MANY Emails & Phone calls I've been getting!
So.. let me go back & read through our Sweet little thread & see just whoe these Mice in the Corn Crib are.. then I'll be right back with ya On what the Outcome will be..

Don't go no where Meese.. I'll be reading!!!!

Have a Slice of cheese or two whilst I'm away.. Sounds like you may be needing some WHINE with that cheese too..

BRB!

THE Mini Apron Swap Mama..
Kathie..

Kathie..
Farm Girl Sister #29

"In a World Where You Can Be Anything, Be Yourself.."

www.nitegardener.blogspot.com

www.NitegardenerLite.blogspot.com

http://www.nitegardener.etsy.com/

Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  8:01:12 PM  Show Profile
OK.. Well Seems as if What EVER Twitter is being said has either Been Deleted..
OR has Been said Via Email to another Person then of course spread on to alert all the other Sweet Sisters as to the COUPE that was anticipated..

Details to those that are unaware..
There is a HISTORY to the Mini Aprons..
If your aware of said History I know your not one that has been complaining about the lateness of the swap..
If you are NOT Aware of the History.. feel free to educate yourselves.. READ!!
You'll be busy for QUITE sometime.. But I do Believe the Education Process will be a good for all involved..
I'll let YOU Be the One that has to go do the research here..
Beyond even the FIRST Mini Apron Swap.. There's way more to Our Wonderful Mini's then just Swapping.. please take the time to find out what.. You'll be very Humbeled..
The Mini Apron's Evolved here As A jesture of Kindness.. Considreation.. Comradery.. & Caring.
To express our Love & Concern to 1st one.. then MANY Farm Girls..!
The Swap is what later Resulted from this..

If Your TRULY not Happy with the route the Mini's are on.. by All means..
Please feel free to let me know You'd Like Out..
If your interested in swapping something on your own.. Say Mini Socks..
Have at it.. But the Mini Aprons belong to the Senior Farm Girls that Created them..

As Stated in nearly EVERY Single Sign Up.. We are a friendly bunch of Sisters who enjoy what we do with and about Our Mini Apron's.. We Do set a Due Date..
But warn right from the onset that We KNOW what slackers we are.. & that these dates nearly always fall short of making their Deadline..

Yes sometimes the arrival can be very Late..
& over due.. & this one is no exception.. Possibly may even being the latest yet..

Some of you have asked a few times when the minis are coming.. when the minis are coming..
This is pretty easy to judge girls by looking at page ONE (1) of the sign up sheet..!
NOT EVERY ONE HAS GOTTEN THEIR MINI'S IN YET LADIES!!
Now ordinarily.. I dont send out until they've ALLlll arrived..
Not sure who you've all been swapping with that sends out HALF a Batch of ANYTHING!!
But thats simply NOT the way we play here!
HOWEVER!! I am SO Willing to make an exception for you ladies..
Tuesday I am Running RIGHT on over to the post office with a Batch of HALF collected Minis..
& sending them on out to you! Along with your remaning Minis of your own..
Yes.. of course Silly girls.. You'll now have extras since you'll not be waiting it out like the rest of us while LIFE Happens..
and some Girls are still out!

So.. there's the Answer.. Pretty easy I suppose.. Dont know WHY I didn't think of it myself..! Geez!

Seriously though Girls.. Sweet Little Ole Mini Aprons ... Yes.. I Know you took the time to come up with your ideas.. to shop.. select & purchase the fabric.. stitch them all up.. and Mail them on out like you have.. & All of this is thought to be wonderful & Sweet & Appreciated.. No one here takes any of that for granted..
But Mini Apron's.. Not like this is something our families are relying on..
NOT something for anyone to have Gotten themselves into a Tizzy over!

And YES!! You Did... You know who you are.. So We'll leave it at that...
As I said.. Mini's will be in the mail on Tuesday.. (MONDAY being a Holiday of Course..)

& for those of you that are now in a Frantic.. Being the Sweet pumpkins you all are who never complain... or Sweat the small stuff.. & are Waiting patiently for the Rest of the Mini's to reach me.. I KNOW Who YOU are too.. and am fully aware that You do NOT Want me to send you a half a Batch of Mini's But are willing to wait until we get the remaining Bunch in to us!

Anyone have ANYthing To Say.. Add..Complain.. Vent... or otherwise..
Please feel free to say it here on our Friendly little Forum..
Because we're all friends here.. & will discuss it all amongst ourselves..
No since in sending private emails complaining about things to another Swapper....
It all comes around anyway.. & just makes you look like a bad egg.. Trying to cause Hate & Discontent.. & THIS just is NOT the thread for that!
Besides.. as Much as you may think what you've said is in confidence when your trying to cause a silly little uprising.. SHOCK .. SURPRISE.. !
Guess what.. it Sooooo Is not.. Or I wouldn't be here tonight feeling as if I had to be
Explaining the Mini's all over again...

Sorry if I've offended anyone..
Most of you know me .. & know that it's just not even thinking about being my nature to sit on the fence & smile.. I'm all about the Rodeo.. I'll jump right in & take the Bull Down!

So.. there we are now..
Everyone should be able to play nice in the Sand Box.. huh?

Have a Great Night.. & A TERRIFIC Holiday Girls!

Love ya Lots..

Kathie

Kathie..
Farm Girl Sister #29

Edited by - Kathie on May 23 2009 8:17:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  8:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Let me put my little 2 cents worth...I think anyone complaining has a right. I am not good at deadlines so I cant judge others.
I think I dropped out a long time ago but excuse me if I forgot. Hope ya arent waiting for me!
I would feel so bad.
Yes life happens and after all its only tiny aprons..not the end of the world.
I have enough of them for now.
Love ya Kathie..and I miss ya !
Linda

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71

"WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY"

(The Junk Gypsy)
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  8:40:49 PM  Show Profile
I totally agree.. as Ive said.. you feel the need to vent.. or complain or cheer..
Hey.. have at it.. do it right here!

Shoot.. i do it all the dern time..
But everyone usually pretty much knows where I stand..
I say what I think.. & then get over it & move on to my next topic..

Not behind someone elses back..

And No Baby Doll.. I'm Not waiting on you.. As i said.. look at page ONE..
We have SEVERAL Girls still out that we're Waiting on.. Patiently.. and will continue to!

Except for those that I'll be mailing out naxt week..

Yes.. i know you backed out Linda due to circumstances..
We all have a life that happens.. I know yours gets to be as overwhelming as mine sometimes..
So thats not even a problem...
I do have a question though.. You had another Girl that you were partners in a bunch with.
Are you doing that bunch? or is she on her own?
If Your not able to make that half a batch.. not a big deal at all..
I can whip out a half a bunch with her.. Just thought for some reason you were finishing that
handful.. let me know..

Ok.. I've had a request..
A Halloween Mini Apron Swap..
Let me know.. show of hands here who's seriously in..

Love ya Babies..!
A Halloween Mini Apron Swap..

Kathie..
Farm Girl Sister #29

Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  8:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I dont remember! Ive lost my memory...who was that anyway..I havent heard from anyone.
oops...I will see what I can do tomorrow.

Kathie. how are Jeff and the new baby girl..?
Is he still watching The Office?

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71

(The Junk Gypsy)
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  9:09:43 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Kathie. yes, I'm one of the slackers! This is the first time I joined the swap, though I've been the happy recipient of some of the extras.
I truly thought I'd be able to get them done and it didn't happen after the first two. The Bernina is waiting for me to get back at it. When will I get back to them???? Dunno. If I happen to be the last one on the totem pole, go ahead without me. In the meantime, I've had a copper goodie to add to your collection and something red to send along with the mini's..whenever that might be. My intentions are good; the follow through is not always so great.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  9:19:32 PM  Show Profile
Yes, we are a friendly swap which is why I do this one. Being physically challenged and life challenged, I do not get to do what I have planned a lot of times. My heart is willing, my body shuts me down, dang silly body, wish it would learn to cooperate. I think this is the latest I have every been. Beleive it or not, I am working on them this weekend, now y'all can pray my body will not freaking give out on me again!!!! Yes, I almost cussed there.

I have been on this mini apron adventure with Kathie from the beginning and have appreciated it more than y'all know. It is the one thing that I can sign up for and know I will be given a great deal of grace. Not that I want to take advantage of that, life is what it is.

For many of us, we have very full lifes, with challenges that aren't shared on here. Thus one of the reasons for this being friendly, giving each other the time because they are so worth it in the end.

If I have offended any of you all, sorry. It is after all, just minis. They cheer me each and every day, especially those ones that have me in tears!!!!!!!! You all know who you are and the encouragement you give me. Thanks for the depth of my heart!!!!!

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  9:50:27 PM  Show Profile
Ha I vented on page 25 then when it was brought up again I joked how winter is around the corner. I agree any comments should definately be posted to thread. I also think if people will be late or not finishing a swap they should report to thread. I know I will see them eventually so I am not concerned. I also voice my opinion loud and clear but that is who I am and shouldn't offend anyone. That is this farmgirls opinion..
I remember the first time we made minis and the reasons. This is the first time I did them as a swap and I feel we need to be considerate of each other. [:D

Otherwise hope all is well with you Kathie! Hugs Carrie

http://cinnamongirlsthreads.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  10:11:39 PM  Show Profile
Oh crap Kathie,
I contacted Audrina and she had to bow out. Was suppose to email you 2 weeks ago, sorryyyyyyyyyyyy

Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  11:45:50 PM  Show Profile
I am one of the slackers too, DUH!! I have said a few times: they are on the way" but they are still right here, in my stash. All ready to be mailed. But again due to monetary problems....... I will TRY to send them out at the end of this month. NO set promisses but will do my utmost best to scrape a few Euro's together and get those dern stamps i need.

I am so sorry for being one of the slackers, but I never complained about them being late lol :) Things happen indeed YIKES!! Derned money :(

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  04:36:16 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Kathie said..and I quote...

"it's just not.... my nature to sit on the fence & smile.. I'm all about the Rodeo.. I'll jump right in & take the Bull Down!"

I never before heard that saying before...it's GREAT..I strive to be more of that kind of woman!!

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71

(The Junk Gypsy)

Edited by - yarnmamma on May 24 2009 04:41:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  06:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies!

It's obvious that my original mailing went astray which doesn't surprise me in the slightest considering the neigbhorhood we lived in. We had lots of mail stolen. I should have just taken them down to the post office instead of leaving them for the post lady to pick up. I appologize that I have been part of the delay.

I have new ones cut out and I just realized they are still at my house and I am here in Idaho! OOPS! I might go see if I can find some winter fabric in town today and get some new ones started. I feel horrible that you all have been waiting so patiently. Please forgive me. You all mean the world to me!

And Kathie- I can totally see you jumping in and taking the bull down! I have this image of it on it's side with you having it in a neck hold while a referee goes "ONE TWO THREE YER OUTTA HERE!" LOL! You are the best for hosting these swaps and keeping everything organized!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  07:50:04 AM  Show Profile
Sorry I had no idea that the Mini Apron had such a long history.

I just thought is was an apron that you used for a decoration.

After I recieved your E-mail I have cancelled the fall Swap.
As you are a Senior Farm girl is there a place to go and read the rules on the swaps. I had no idea that I was doing anything wrong.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273

Edited by - gramadinah on May 24 2009 08:21:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

MissDana
True Blue Farmgirl

348 Posts

Dana
Carrollton Georgia
USA
348 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  08:17:43 AM  Show Profile
As my mother-in-law used to say

"Patience is a vegetable.......Learn to cultivate it."

Now that's the farmgirl spirit!

I'm in no rush, dear Kathie. If a batch of cool, frosty mini's come in the depth of summer here in the south, how perfect!

And I'm in on the Halloween swap. That's my favorite holiday!!

Danaa

Proud Farmgirl Sister # 267
www.schultztroupe.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  08:49:42 AM  Show Profile
Diana there are no swapping rules each swap mommy states on page 1 thier expectations on a swap. Sometimes we forget thier are new girls all the time and they do not know all the details agin that is why you post to thread.

If my swaps are extended I usually post this on thread. There is no right or wrong. I think the main issue here is lack of communication on thread and discussions going on behind the scenes. Like Kathie stated it is not the end of the world waiting on them. Perhaps people just need to know what is going on. This is why you post on thread.

I also do not think it was necessary to end your swap if you enjoy doing them and want to swap more that is your choice while you are waiting.

I do not know what this is about myself but I am starting to feel the lack of respect for each other and see swaps dwindling here and I am one that personally enjoys swapping and is involved in swaps.

http://cinnamongirlsthreads.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  08:55:41 AM  Show Profile
I felt that I needed to cancel that swap so as not to hurt feelings as mine were.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  1:40:07 PM  Show Profile
I need a list of the senior farmgirls that are allowed to do swaps so that I can be sure I am participating in a legal swap.
Quite frankly I was not a part of the winter swap, and did not need to know about any problems or issues since it only concerns the ones involved.
But I do know now whose mini apron swaps I won't be participating in, but I guess its good to be forwarned. Reading this thread and kathies reply to participants inquiries has made me just a little disappointed in that "senior" farmgirl. This alls should have been handled privately, this is just my opinion.

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  3:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Merry- all farmgirls are equal on this forum, and anyone can host a swap.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  2:00:10 PM  Show Profile
Diana, I am sorry that your feelings got hurt, I am sure that was not the intention.
You must know that we have been doing the mini apron swap on here for 2 years. Kathie has been our swap mama for that whole time. Yes, we are slackers and an extremely friendly at doing that due to life that has happened for so many of us that have been doing it for 2 years. Feel free to host a swap. I applaud Kathie for trying to keep us slackers in line, yep, I am one of them. My minis are almost done, a few more waistbands and hoping to have them in the mail Tuesday or Wednesday.

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  3:51:08 PM  Show Profile
OK I think I will put my 2 cents in here and probably piss everyone off but I just feel I have to say this and get it off my chest. I was one that asked how the swap was going just so I would know what was going on because I was curious to know. They were suppose to be done in February after all and it is going on june. Being a little behind is one thing but this is kinda going on the ridiculous. I did not know that the mini apron has a 2 year beginning but what does that have to do with this one? They are all separate swaps are they not and anyone can join in to the different ones when they join. I will wait till they all come in to get mine since I won't be able to use them till next winter anyway. But it is rude to be late to things and hold people up and I think the same about these swaps. Some people might have had plans to use them for something certain and then couldn't because it is almost 4 months later. I was hoping to use the clothespin spring swap to hold all my valentine cards but couldn't cause I haven't gotten those yet either. So, you see some of us really hope they come by when they are suppose to and do get a little disappointed when we don't get to use them for another year. Just MHO.

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  2:14:38 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness! I have not been following this thread like I should have , I guess. I am happy with the way the mini apron swap is going on....everyone has problems at one time or another and I love the fact that we can make "allowances" because one day I might be the one that needs the understanding! my question is though....are we suppposed to be doing a polka dot swap for the next one? I guess I missed that one and I would have loved it...kathie, hang in there girlfriend! farmgirls are the best!!! :)
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  3:01:12 PM  Show Profile
To Everyone

Well...let's see, back on page 22 I replied that my aprons had been finished for 3 weeks..I looked at the date of that reply and it was April 15th, TAX DAY..funny how I got them finished before the due date only to be sidetracked by the SERIOUS things in life

...like health, finances,Income Tax, trying to move 450 miles to the east side of the state and Thomas not loosing any time or money at work!, and a general down spiral in our life due to the stock market DIVE along with our retirement money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just the general crappy outcome of last year in this country. It may not have affected some of you but I know many of you do understand completely..you are probably the only ones that can truly relate to the hell we have been through the past 9 months. And there are those of you that are my dearest friends regardless of our differences or happenings in life.

Then on top of all of that in the packing process my mini's got packed into any one of the 50+ boxes I'm still staring at today....but I can happily say that I'm now living in my cabin but still trying to figure out how to get Thomas here full time.

I guess I can hope for the day to arrive in life that I would pout over not getting a swap back on time....LOL NOT!!! That's simply not ME..LOL I've traveled like a gypsy for 45 years..nothing has ever been cast in concrete for me and never will be...we all have times in life when we need grace extended..I never want to leave someone waiting but at the same time I never assume that I know the path that others walk down each day either...detours can create delays or complete fallout!

I will have my 2 year forum anniversary on May 31..Kathie was hosting the mini-apron swap at that time and always has....it has always been a very forgiving group of ladies and I might add that everyone has a very good sense of humor too...a prerequisite for anyone that is around me! :0) I definitely may ruffle your feathers if you don't have a keen sense of humor. ;0)

So I can say that when the next wintertime themed mini-apron swap rolls around I should be the first one with mine mailed in because I've got 32 of them finished and packed... God only knows where though..at this moment..so it's easy to see that no one will receive one from me until the next go around.

Oh, and I loved that we are referred to as *Senior Farmgirls*..hehehehe...does this mean that those of us that have the major numbers of posts or are swap moms are actually more privileged??? NO, it doesn't..it only means that we love to TALK a lot LOL and ya know how that goes..those that love to talk seem to attract others that do the same..just take a look at the membership roll..you'll see all the blabber mouths on the first few pages! Me being one of them. :0)

Sadly, many of us have moved on to greener pastures, some are swamped with work, some are trying to figure out what happens next in this journey called life, some are trying harder than ever to grow gardens and produce more self reliant means to their lives...among so many other reasons for not being present these days. I do know that the tide will turn again..the one sure thing in life is CHANGE..I wouldn't know how to react without something major happening..but I do sooooo look forward to a day to try!

Love & Light,
Steph

Queen of Dreamsz ~ keeper of dream kingdom
* * * * * * www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com * * * * * *

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Albert Einstein ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  10:59:09 PM  Show Profile
ok thats it gals i am bowing out. i can not get ahead of anything around here
trying to deal with some hefty financial paperwork and finances(high stress)
then on top of that it has been one thing on top of the other with the kids, so for four weeks this is how it goes
oldest child gets an ear infection then the baby gets an ear infection, middle childs allergies kick in and asthma is trying to kick up, then daughter gets strange rash thing on feet(turns out to be athletes foot), then daughter has sun rash, and finally get away for the weekend with the family and the baby has a fever that day and that first night we are away
and then today the girls get sent home from school the middle one has a rash on her face and its strep for the skin. and the baby has a cough now and somewhere in the last couple of weeks the baby fell and hit his head and somewhere in the last two months the oldest daughter crashed her bike. on top of all that we have had the spring colds and all the other stuff familys deal with and that explains why i am not done. then the baby scattered my minis all over the house and i cant find all of the wastebands.
after i put in so much effort on them i hate to bow out but i dont ever see them actually getting finished at this point, i have been tempted to burn them(i know horrible).

www.lavendarfieldsdreamer.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  11:07:39 PM  Show Profile
I am one that is just waiting patiently for my mini's, and mine are going to the mail today.
Gals, things happen to everybody here, life and other things like health, money and what not. At the moment I am worried sick about my Elvis :( He has disappeared last Sunday and still no sign from him. I will go looking around the area again today to see wether I can spot him. I miss him. And many more things happened in my life alone and I know in others too.
And BTW they are J U S T mini aprons, not something your life depends on :)
So please, just all be patient and just think about all the aprons that will come to your house, one day :)

Just my 2 cents worth.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Winter Mini Apron Swap! Melting under the Sun! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page