Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 first thanks to all for the gifts, thoughts, and
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic first thanks to all for the gifts, thoughts, and Next Topic
Page: of 3

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2009 :  6:44:07 PM  Show Profile
I'm so happy to read news that you are doing better. I'm sure it has been a tough journey! I will keep you in my thoughts and close to my heart! Have a speedy recovery!
Farm Girl Hugs!

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"
Go to Top of Page

nut4fabric
True Blue Farmgirl

885 Posts

Kathy
Morgan Hill CA
USA
885 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2009 :  08:58:13 AM  Show Profile
Happy to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Will continue prayers for good pathology reports.
Hugs, Kathy
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2009 :  10:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
up and about this am, well i guess technically it is pm now, and wanted to check in with everyone to thank those that are patient and continuing to follow me through this breast cancer journey. it still seems very new and strange to say i have/had breast cancer. anyway i am here with my girlfriend, a crafter extraordianaire who makes me look like some kinda novice in the craftying area. i am surrounded by books and patterns and wonderful crafts and inspiriation to continue on with my crafting as i recover. my husband is here today, and last nite i guess we really had a sort of party with a pasta meal and a visit from my friends son , one of my daughters, her children, olivia and deven and my dh, country. we had a grand time.
my dh went down to the farm this weekend. (it is about 70 miles away and checked on animals and all things farm. he was able to bring back some books i have been working on for patterns for pincushions and "fuzzy" patterns, garments made of scarps of pulled felted items. so i guess life will resume after the breast cancer.
my carpenter and his wife called this am and he is ready to start on the restoration of our 2 guest houses that we hope to use for family, friends and farmgirls when they pass through our way. our dream has been to use the farm in a agritourism/ teaching way when dh retires. over the last several months i have felt discouraged that that would really happen, but actually today i feel strongly that all the dreams may come true,in spite of the setbacks and detours of late.
thanks once again for the ever faithful prayers and good wishes, i believe farmgirl prayers have been very helpful throughout this journey. but i will be very greatful to move on to other subjects that are more fun, like crafting and restoration of our "sharecropper chic" farmgirl houses.

love
frannie in texas
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2009 :  11:02:08 AM  Show Profile
Frannie, you sound wonderful. I'm just pulling for you to get back to your old self. I bet you have so many ideas cooking in your head. You are just so so creative. How nice to be with a friend that likes to do the same things, and how really nice that your family could come visit.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nut4fabric
True Blue Farmgirl

885 Posts

Kathy
Morgan Hill CA
USA
885 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2009 :  10:00:37 AM  Show Profile
Frannie Just checking in to see how you are doing? Hope that you are feeling well and that you are getting good news from the Doctors.
Hugs and prayers, Kathy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic first thanks to all for the gifts, thoughts, and Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page