westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2005 :  07:17:47 AM  Show Profile
Hello girls, its been awhile. Been very busy with Marion & nursing home & medicare stuff. I was reading over some of the posts with a smile as always. So many new farmgirls, its amazing & wonderful. Jp's poem brought tears to my eyes, she is a talented woman with words of love. I had to write to all of you, especially the farmgirls who know me from this forum. You all know what a turbulent year it was for me but It was also a year with such clarity like I've never had before. I know with all my heart I am exactly where I should be, here in N.J. waiting to buy our little cottage with my cottage garden. I have gotten back into my enviromental group, Surfriders Foundation, thay are doing great things to clean up our oceans all over the world. I do my small part in N.J. My tea buss. will be getting off the ground soon. I dont live on a farm, I live on the Jersey shore and you know what, I love it. I take alot of what I learn from ALL of you and put it into my daily life here, to try to make it better right where I am. I will be 54 on Dec. 26th and I dont know why it has taken this long to see things so clearly. I look at the pictures you all send in and now I look with such pleasure, not saddness anymore because I dont live on a farm. God knew what he was doing as usual. Clare told me, probably a year ago by now, we have to make do with what we have & use it the best we can to make things better. She is a woman of extreme wisdom. I can't tell you how happy, secure in myself and light hearted I feel these days even with turbulence still going on. It's life, but when you really know yourself & your content with Gods good grace, you get through it all. I just wanted to share this with you. I am taking all I learn from this forum & using it together with my God given vision to make it better where I am, to do what I can right here in my N.J. I am a Jersey girl & I love it! Thanks to all of you for sharing so much with me. Have a wonderful, blessed & safe Christmas, Hannakua, Romadon or Kwawansa(forgive the spelling) however you celebrate, be of good cheer. For me & my family it's Christmas celebrating our Christ and for everyone celebrating their equally important holiday, Be safe, happy & of good cheer. Michele

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13

ThymeForEweFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

705 Posts

Robin
An organic farm in the forest in Maine
USA
705 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2005 :  08:07:33 AM  Show Profile
It's good to see you here, Michele! And it's good to see you so obviously happy with life!

Robin
www.thymeforewe.com
www.farm-garden.com/robin
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2005 :  3:34:07 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Robin. It does feel good to be content where I am. I'll always be a farmgirl at heart & I'll grow things until they put me in the ground, it's just nice not to be thinking & feeling I had to be somewhere or be someone else to do it. One of the great things about living in N.J. at least where I am, I've got the beach less then 15 min. away, horse farms all around me along with other farms. So it is really great. Have a great holiday. Michele

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Jersey girl & loving it! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page