K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  08:56:23 AM  Show Profile
19 degrees this morning here in K-Falls. Sunny though and lots of frost.. the pond is frozen a bit and I am staying inside makinf Beef Jerky again. Baking cookies sounds like a winner too...Keeping inside warm & cozy

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

MsCwick
True Blue Farmgirl

775 Posts

Cristine
Farmville Virginia
USA
775 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  10:31:45 AM  Show Profile
It's 60 here right now. Tonight is a chance of flurries...like a low of 25. I've had a runny nose on and off.. it's so fickle, but I'm waitin for a blizzard!(hoping)

Do what you can, with what you have, right where you are. - Roosevelt
www.thelittlegreenstore.embarqspace.com
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  12:49:24 PM  Show Profile
It was 37 degrees here this morning. Such strange weather we've been having. It's been much warmer than usual (low 70's) and no rain-- which we DESPERATELY need! Then snappy cold at night-- down in the 30's before it should be! I dread the coming of TRUE winter. I have a feeling we are going to get slammed when March rolls around-- when most of the years bad weather usually hits. At least my lambys won't be here until April or May so I won't have to worry about them!

Christine-- I couldn't imagine being excited over a BLIZZARD! What a crazy lady you are! (meant in the nicest possible terms mind you!! LOL!)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

wild daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Madelynne
Billings Montana
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  1:33:21 PM  Show Profile
It's only 17 degrees here in Billings right know at 2:30 PM******

OK so I wanted snow for Christmas but I didn't want to live in the freezer! Hope the snow stays or we get more then I won't have to complain so much. For all of those basking in the warm sunny weather - send me some please (but don't melt my snow) LOL

Madelynne
Go to Top of Page

MsCwick
True Blue Farmgirl

775 Posts

Cristine
Farmville Virginia
USA
775 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  2:00:33 PM  Show Profile
OMG A BLIZZARD! We want to move to Alaska or upstate NY. Somewhere desolate and cold. Cold weather doesnt phase me, as much as I complain about being cold all the time, I'm a weirdo. I know how to get warm. But I really LOVE summer clothes. It's funny, but whenever I say eww it's soo cold out, I throw another log on the fire and enjoy the HOT heat from the woodstove. I guess since that's our only heat, extreme cold just means more firewood. Here at the store the stupid heat pump runs non stop...

Edited by - MsCwick on Dec 04 2008 2:22:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2008 :  2:09:57 PM  Show Profile
It was 23°F here in Tri-Cities, WA this morning. As the sun came up and higher in the sky, you could see the lawn frost melting. That made it difficult for my Penny the Pooch to find a dry spot to lay down. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't like going outside when it is so cold. It has gotten up into the 40's now, but it is still cold. Ahhhhh waiting for Spring to arrive and Winter isn't even here yet!

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic BRRRRR cold Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page