Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts

Zan
New York New York
USA
1465 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2008 :  7:16:27 PM  Show Profile
Hmmm...Amie, you want me to run away up there? :)

~*~Dream all you dreamers~*~

View my work:
www.bigtownfarmer.com

And *NEW* Blogs:
Life: www.wildatheartfarm.blogspot.com
art/dolls: www.wildatheartart.blogspot.com
herbals: www.wildatheartherbals.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2008 :  05:31:14 AM  Show Profile
I would love that, Zan. :)
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2008 :  07:35:44 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Amie...I can understand a bit of what you say...I really refuse to let anyone dampen my holiday spirit (and I'm not overboard crazy, just like to have fun and decorate), but my dh always seems to have some sort of an "overload" this time of year. Family matters, whatever, there have been a few Christmases that I just wanted to buy him a top hat, and a monacle and wrap it up for "Mr. Scrooge"!

But, I digress...the thing is this: I go by myself. I do. And I'll drive anywhere where there is a home tour, or shopping in some out of the way little town for one of a kind gifts, and regardless of where I go, I always meet someone just like me--alone, ditching the spouse, whatever. I realized so long ago that I am in charge of my own happiness, and if driving 45 miles out of the way to attend some event makes me happy, I'm going to do it. This sounds a bit selfish, but I also like to go without friends because not everyone likes to shop the way I do (all day long) or likes the same things I do...so it's often just easier.

When I get home, I never rub it in...but it's interesting to see how my dh reacts. Lots of questions, lots of interest. And, I say, "maybe next time you can go with me...I think you'd like it!"

Now, I am expecting a baby in February, and hopefully, she will be more like me than my dh in that she likes to go-go-go...we'll see. But, if she isn't, then I'll still go, and she and her father can sit on the sofa like logs :)

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2008 :  9:25:10 PM  Show Profile
LOL, dear violet girl. My hubby enjoys watching me do it and doesn't mind, but his christmases were such a mess as a kid that it isn't his favorite time. He does compliment me on what I do though and is going to help me put lights up outside. He likes the blue lights like I do. For me this year, I am just plain missing family. Makes me cry just thinking too long on it, my family is 8 hours away and it isn't even possible to do it. So have been asking for a change of heart with that. I know they miss me like I miss them and that helps as well.
I agree with you FV, that we choose to be joyful, regardless of what others do around us, including our crazy mates!!!!! LOL

Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

happydaze
True Blue Farmgirl

136 Posts

lorraine
atlanta ni
USA
136 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  5:07:14 PM  Show Profile
OK My kids made me promise to quit telling my Christmas story but just one more time, I will. I was about 4 years old, had rhuematic fever and complications, in and out of the hospital and finally ordered to bed for a year! (This was 55 years ago, thank God for modern medicine}Of course, we were a poor family and my illness had taken quite a toll on everyone. Mom took us all aside on that Christmas Eve and gently explained that we would have no tree or decorations, but that Santa would still bring us each one small gift. Her tears were so sweet and unbearable..Well, being a four yr old, I could see the solution she missed. I drew her the most beautiful Christmas tree on the kitchen wall.!Oh it was so huge and I used ALL the colors in my crayon box--Mom didnt really have much Christmas spirit at the moment, and I was ever so grateful that at the exact moment I was to get a spanking,,,the landlady came in the kitchen door with a chicken for our dinner. Needless to say, Mom did some explaining and the next ,orning we three kids awoke to the most beautifully decorated real tree and 8 gifts for each one of us. I was given a baby parakeet, that spent the next year in bed with me and lived the next 21 years on my shoulder. Our wonderful landlady had gathered the neighbors and saved our Christmas. I raised my children to give all they have and more to anyone who needs it at any time. I am so gratedul to have known Mrs. Morales and to have learned such a blessed lesson in giving.
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  5:52:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh Lorraine, that is a wonderful story!!!! THAT is what Christmas is all about!

Oh and we had the neighbor kids from h*ll growing up. One of their antics was they drew a three foot tall Christmas tree in their (then, brand new) house and colored it in too-in all black.

Thirty years later, despite many coats of paint, you can still see a shadow of it, as it soaks through the paint.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  5:56:57 PM  Show Profile
I've just spent the last 1/2 hour reading through all your posts. It makes me want to go back to a simpler time when want,want,want wasn't the main reason we have Christmas. It has become such a hard time for so many people now and puts such heavy burdens on them, too. No wonder there is so much depression and suicide during the holidays. There is too much emphasis on getting and not on the real meaning of it all.

It sounds like everyone here is trying to get back to that time again. Homemade gifts and just doing nice things for others. That's what it's about. That's sort of what I've been getting back to myself. It's not so much the decorations or the gifts, it's the togetherness, the family, the neighbors.

FV, I love going out on my own, too, shopping or just driving around. My husband understands. He comes sometimes. It's much easier by myself.

Lorraine, what a sweet story. Keep telling it.

I just hope you all have a wonderful happy time this Christmas and start some new traditions.

Kris
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  6:12:02 PM  Show Profile
Lorraine, That is a great story.. even though you have children who have heard the story,. I suggest you write it down and tuck it away.. Someday ( sadly after your passing) it may be a great treasure one of your children will treasure...

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

downbranchroad
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Joy
Southern KY
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  6:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Send downbranchroad a Yahoo! Message
Girls, I too am NOT into the Hoop la of Christmas the way it is celebrated. I think the most important gift we can give is of ourself...our time. In the hussle bussle of the season we often forget the important things in life.

I have been a little down too this year. The tree is not up and I am not sure I will put one up. My daughter is not coming home, she will be at my sisters for our family gathering the weekend before Christmas. I am thinking we will just spend some time Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with some elderly folks we know and also visit my Mom and his Mom. Besides my daughter and her husband (we buy a larger item for their home) we only buy for our Moms.

We are the only ones that can break all of this out of control Christmas buying. Our Nation, our families, have and will see some hard times. But we can get through it...our grand parents and great grandparents did. Cant you all remember how special they made the holidays? It was usually not gifts that we remember it was the time spent.

Let's all have a wonderful Old Fashioned Farmgril Chirstmas! Giving of ourself from the heart.

Appalachian Girl
Jem

*If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

My new blog!
http://downbranchroad.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  8:10:02 PM  Show Profile
Joy I think you have said it well, we are not going all out either, It just doesnt make a lot of sense when things are tough anyway, I am just so thankful that I can have another Christmas with all my family and friends, Missed you Sunday

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2008 :  11:53:24 PM  Show Profile
Girls, this is gonna be long, but I just had to share it with you. My friend sent this on today:
>>> Who Started This Christmas Stuff?
>>>
>>> A woman was out Christmas shopping with her two children. After many hours of looking at row after row of toys and everything else imaginable; and after hours of hearing both her children asking for everything they saw on those many shelves, she finally made it to the elevator with her two kids.
>>> She was feeling what so many of us feel during the holiday season time of the year - overwhelming pressure to go to every party, every housewarming, taste all the holiday food and treats, getting that perfect gift for every single person on our shopping list, making sure we don't forget anyone on our card list, and the pressure of making sure we respond to everyone who sent us a card.
>>> Finally the elevator doors opened, and there was already a crowd in the car. She pushed her way into the car and dragged her two kids in with her and all the bags of stuff. When the doors closed, she couldn't take it anymore and she stated, "Whoever started this whole Christmas thing should be found, strung up and shot."
>>> From the back of the car, everyone heard a quiet, calm voice respond, "Don't worry, we already crucified Him."
>>> For the rest of the trip down in the elevator, it was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. This year, don't forget to keep "the One who started this whole Christmas thing" in your every thought, deed, purchase and words. If we all did it, just think of how different this whole world would be.
>>>
So, I am right there, along with you who struggle to keep the simple & true things in Christmas. For years, my siblings and I and my parents, when they were alive, decided to make home made gifts for our gift exchange, and only give "presents" to the grandchildren (or nieces/nephews, depending on your generation). Several years back, I learned that even with a budget of $20/kid I really couldn't find something "cool" for them. So I started buying ornaments for them and for at least 5 years I've made ornaments for them, and I give a donation to a charity in their names. But I still feel like I'm not doing my "part" for them - and how dumb is that?!? I explain to them that I have bought "x" amount of farm animals for a third world family to have to help earn their living, and some of them acknowledge that and yet I still feel like ... why can't I just buy them all a new hoodie or something and be done with it? but something inside me tells me I'm doing the right thing. I mean, these kids don't need a new hoodie. I think, in a little way, they need their crazy auntie who will donate to charity and tell them about it, and take the time to make them an ornament (whether it ever graces a tree of theirs or not) and...well...you get my drift.
I think you just have to make a decision and go with it. That's what I did, and in spite of all my doubts, that's what I am doing this year too. Good luck with whatever you can figure out for yourself and your family. FarmGirl Hugs, Judy

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page

keeperofthehome
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Suzanne
Atlanta Georgia
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  05:22:23 AM  Show Profile
This has been such a neat thread. I know it started because Tammy is/was bummed out about Christmas, but everyone has shown their desires to have a simple Christmas that is so heartwarming to "hear". Tammy dear, I just want to say that this is the first year in a long time that we are struggling with money and cannot buy everything we want for everyone. I could sit and pout, but I got my farmgirl mojo goin' and I got busy. I turned on the Christmas music ALL DAY LONG, whenever I buy something I wrap it immediately (as well as when I make something), I put up my tree even though it doesn't have a topper *sigh*, and watch Abc Family's 25 days of Christmas every night. When I'm really feeling down I get down on my knees and pray thanking God for all he HAS done for us.

My parents are very well off and this year, knowing we are seriously striving to be debt free told us not to get them anything. Well, that isn't an option with them. So, for my Mom I made her an apron and bought her a book that was on sale (with a gift card given to me by her). For my Dad, he loves jelly beans so I bought him a bag of those and an Elvis cd from the dollar store. For our teachers gifts my husband has a case of wine that he doesn't want so I'm giving wine and homemade bread with a note that talks about Jesus would be eating this and to remember Him on this day. My neices are getting things from me that are from my girlhood since I do not have any daughters (keeping lots of stuff for the granddaughters that my sons have been told they must provide ;0)). For my husband I made coupons for massages, candlelight steak dinners, and other "fun" stuff. The boys are the only ones I have to buy for and their stuff came from Amazon or Target before the chaos began.

So, hopefully some of these ideas will help. Turn on Charlie Brown Christmas and get sewing!

Blessings!
~Farrah

http://oldfashionedhomekeeper.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  07:09:35 AM  Show Profile
I sure love that story, Lorraine, and agree with another poster that you should write it down and keep it for generations to come--those stories from the past make us who we are today, and who we teach our children to be.

Now, who could get tired of that :)
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2008 :  07:43:12 AM  Show Profile
Wow Lorraine, the story is super and touching and wonderful...but girl, I never knew parakeets could live so long!!! That's amazing! (sorry...the practical farmgirl in me came out while reading that.)

What a lovely lady Mrs. Morales was and didn't her spirit sing sweet and now yours does too...what a long-lasting gift she gave.

Jami in WA

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
http://farmhouseflair.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2008 :  8:39:12 PM  Show Profile
Tammy,
I feel the same way and have had a hard time physically making myself go to stores this year. I don't want to be bah hum bug but I feel like the meaning of Christmas has almost been lost. I heard about a movie that was in our town last week but I was unable to go. It is called "What Would Jesus Buy". I found the trailer online and it looks quite humorous. The site is wwjbmovie.com.

I have a wonderful friend who now lives far away but I will always remember her. Whenever she found a book or something special in a thrift store or other place and she knew a friend or family member would like it she would buy it and wrap it up. When she would give it to you she would say how she thought of you when she saw it and that she couldn't wait for Christmas to give it to you. Sometimes I would get a gift in February but I never felt left out at Christmas and never felt like I had to find something for her at Christmas since I would do the same for her. I tend to give gifts as I find them since you never know what tomorrow will bring and people need to know we care all year long.
As for inexpensive gifts, one year I grew rye grass in tiny glasses and gave them out for winter solstice to celebrate the return of the sun and longer days coming. It cost hardly anything and I had so many people tell me how much they loved seeing that green grass in their windowsill or by their kitchen sink in the middle of winter.

Hopefully you can come up with ideas from all your farmgirl friends that will make your Christmas Merry. Farmgirl Connection is the ray of sunshine that I need in my life. I love the way the girls barter and help each other out. It's a great place to be reminded that we don't need to be caught up in consumerism and that we can be more like our mothers and grandmothers by making do with what we have. I hope we all get through this season with a smile. The sunshine will be returning soon :)

barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  09:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
I'm so glad I happened upon this one today! I was just out feeding, slipping on ice and dodging snowflakes after a whole morning spent wandering aimlessly in the store and really not in the spirit for crowds or hoopla! I've made most of my gifts this year and trying more simple ways of baking and cooking and trying to use mostly what I have...with 4 kids at home and 2 more coming from out of town for the holidays along with the rest of the family I'm trying to squeeze all this into a tight budget. To make matters worse, my husband just called (thank goodness he still has a job) but said they're starting to cut hours and lay off. Thus, panic has moved in! This has just been nice reading how others are celebrating Christmas through these rough times and after all, we're all farmgirls in some way, shape or form and we should be able to muddle through anything!!! As long as we all keep Christmas alive in our hearts, traditions and families and remember the real meaning and forget about trying to dodge these mobs of people in the stores and on the roads!!! LOL
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  10:37:29 AM  Show Profile
I thought I was the only one who felt this way about Christmas. I see I'm not, and that in itself is a great comfort to me, though with it, comes a great sadness that ANY of us should feel this way. I'm not sure WHAT it is, but it seems as the years pass, I enjoy THIS particular Holiday less and less. I was just talking to my brother about it and he was completely BAFFLED by my feelings. He LOVES Christmas! (he also does not have a family --and all the EXTENDED family-- to deal with either!) I told him "I just want to crawl in my bed, pull the covers over my head and not get up again until JANUARY!!!"

Maybe it's because Christmas is getting THROWN at us earlier and earlier EVERY year. Maybe it's because my children are growing up (18, 17 & 13) and the presants they would LIKE to have are more expensive-- I have tried to teach my children the TRUE meaning of Christmas, and they seem to accept that, but.....

I kind of feel guilty that I can't buy them the things they'd REALLY like to have, especially since I'm not working right now and I'm given an "Allowence" to work with-- which barely covers the basics, let alone the EXTRAS! Especially THIS time of year! (Oh, yes, I have talked to "DH" about this, and he won't BUDGE!!! Though he seems to have PLENTY of money to keep buying COWS!!!! (and whatever else HE wants!) GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!)

Anyway, I'm glad this was posted. I needed to see my OWN feelings in someone ELSE'S words-- maybe now I can get to bottom of it all and discover just what it is that's making me feel this way. ~~~Hugs~~~ and a Verry Merry Christmas to ALL of us!!!! ~~~ Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  01:51:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Agrees heartily with Tracy about Christmas coming earlier every year. Commercialism has overwhelmed the reason for the season. Last March I had to quit working because of a health condition so our income took a beating. It took another one that affected my hubby's pension when the crash hit in Oct. Sooooo, I told my family Christmas will be a very small affair this year as far as gifts go. I made Green tomato jam this fall and began fruitcake in early November. I knitted a scarf for a sister, a stocking cap for my mom to cover her little bald head from chemo...by the way...all of the farm girl prayers said WORKED! She has been given a clean bill of health. Her last PET scan showed NO cancer....PTL! She may yet need at least one more chemo treatment but her outlook is much brighter now. Anyway, all gifts were handmade by me. I shipped my folks and my one sister theirs and both have received and absolutely loved their gifts. My mom was boundless with praise about how much of myself I put into their gift. I'm not sure she's ever been happier about anything I've given her or so free with her praise. So Tammy, there is still time to give of you. I think you'll be surprised how well received a gift from the heart can be. Just making the things for people I love has given me more Christmas spirit this year than any trip to the mall ever did. I always hated that anyway. Last year did all my shopping online while in my pjs and sipping hot chocolate...LOL. This year...well our economy is different both as a nation and personally. I still have gifts to make for hubby and both of my adult sons but have projects started. Here is my Christmas gift to you all....Christmas Ice Luminaries. Take empty large plastic or waxed cardboard juice/milk containers, empty soda pop bottles, any disposable container you want. Fill maybe a third full of tap water. Add food coloring in your choice of Christmas color. Freeze. Then fill another container that will fit inside the first with unpopped popcorn or rice to weight it down and sit inside the first container on the frozen colored water. Center as much as possible. Fill the first container with more water so that it surrounds the weighted 2nd container. Add more food coloring and freeze. When frozen solid remove 2nd container from the inside. Cut or tear off outer first container. You should now have a frozen luminary u can sit a tea candle inside and light. It will glow through the ice walls of your frozen container. Several of these together sitting outside make a stunning and beautiful scene. Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://fantasm01.imagekind.com/
http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2008 :  04:46:05 AM  Show Profile
This thread of conversation is a great one! I just read through it for the first time, and I actually feel more christmas spirit now! Yesterday, I did not leave the house (Saturday). I put on comfy clothes, and played Christmas music all day long. I made a sweet potato casserole, 3 dozen p-nut butter kiss cookies, and spent almost the whole day in the kitchen. I kept thinking I should go out and get stuff, but then I would picture the traffic, and the crowds, and think how nice it was to sweep the back porch and water the garden instead.......I could hear the holiday music playing inside while I was on the porch, and it was a pretty balmy day here. I spent a little time quilting, and brought in greenery from the bushes in the yard and lit a candle last evening. This year, I have made a conscious effort to stay out of the fray, and create a quiet holiday.

For those having a hard time feeling the spirit, I urge you to try to spend time doing the things that warm your heart.
Most likely that will spill over and warm the hearts of those around you too.

Just this morning, in our local newspaper, I read this quote from novelist Tom Robbins...."the people who see miracles are the people who look for miracles, the people who open their eyes to the miracles that surround us always." Then the article finished with this sentence......miracles surround you, too. Small, simple, and life-affirming. Just look. Love to you all this season!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

JoyIowa
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Joy

273 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  5:33:27 PM  Show Profile
Now that I've lived nearly 48 Christmases, I fondly remember 5 gifts: one was a small Skippy peanut butter jar with a purple lid that my 8 year old nephew covered in paper that he had scribbled on in the fashion of pop art (I use it to hold my whetstones for my scissors, and can still remember how proud he was that he had gotten me a real gift all by himself. When he stops by, it is the first thing he looks for in my sewing room!), another was being asked to forego my present from my parents so my sister could have a used 10 speed bike-Yes, I can honestly say that the pleasure in her face was worth it even now., still another was a poem my husband wrote me the year we had no money at all including eating oatmeal for Christmas dinner. It is well that we are facing economic difficulties-hopefully it will bring Christmas back to families, little things, and joy!

If it's not illegal, unsafe, or immoral, why not try anything once? Who knows? You may come back for a second helping!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  5:42:57 PM  Show Profile
Joy - your given name says it all. You bring joy to others. I hope this year you feel true joy too. Love to you! I think it is wonderful you have given up your gifts in the past for gifts of those you love. That is so unspeakably generous. Those who have the true spirit of giving often do not see it in themselves. I think that is true of you.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2008 :  7:29:52 PM  Show Profile
I have to say I have a little tiny bit of the Christmas Spirit now.
We have had a way toned down Christmas, and I have to say, so far, I am definitely liking it! Her highness and I made peppermint foot scrub for her danceline coaches, and over the weekend, we will make home made lip balm and bath salts for her friends. We had a great time making the scrub!!

I made my bff (I feel silly saying that!) some laundry powder, and I am assembling a "green" kit for her, including the laundry powder, a small jug of vinegar and a large box of baking soda. I am wrapping it in a reusable shopping bag my Mom gave me.

I have to say the best part of the season so far was shopping for my Angel tree little guy, and volunteering at my local food pantry. Both experiences broke my heart on one hand, but humbled and blessed me on the other.
Merry Christmas, ladies!!!!

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic I need the Christmas Spirit Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page