lolli
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Linda
Paradise UT
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  6:48:52 PM  Show Profile
Yay! A utah girl! My husband and I looked at buying a house in manti, and others along hwy 89, but then we found this one in paradise and fell in love. We've been here since Halloween, from slc. Paradise is south of logan off of hwy165. It's cold here! But beautiful. Are you a Manti native?

Paradise Girl
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  8:17:02 PM  Show Profile
WE have a nephew in Logan..I have never been there, but would love to..sounds so pretty!
We love Manti..have lived here 3 and 1/2 years. We were from Calif and have never ever been sorry we came here..wonderful place!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  03:56:55 AM  Show Profile
thankyou, all u farm girls. i am sooo happy to have discovered this sight and i have learned so much, and have met some wonderfull friends, it makes my days.i can't waite to tune in ever morning to all of the outside world of great gals ,love it!!! my mother in law has a magazine from u mary jane and she is teasing me with it, as she said the next time she comes to visit she is keeping it till then. she lives so far from here, about a four and a half hour drive, so she only comes when weather permitts, i wanted her to mail it to me, but she is enjoying the teasing tee hee!! i must say i can hardly waite to see it, she did say it was a lovely magazine, love from, jo!

love is all you need
Go to Top of Page

nancy erickson
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

nancy

6 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2006 :  07:09:44 AM  Show Profile
I join the Thanks to you Mary Jane.Your book was a wonderful gift from a friend after Christmas.You not only inspire but freshened my dreams.AND I was able to convince my husband to let me have a cow!!!I had broached the subject many times and nver got anywhere with it.Now between your book and this forum my Mary will be delivered next month.Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2006 :  4:18:57 PM  Show Profile
Mary Jane
Just to let you all there at the farm know how much I enjoy being part of this site, so much to learn and so much to do. Never have time to be bored. Have your book and magazines, and like the rest of the girls are looking forward to your next book. Just keep being Mary Jane!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2006 :  12:24:03 PM  Show Profile
Thankyou Mary Jane i am so glad i found this sight, I have met some wonderfull girls, and i have finally gotten to see the magazine i have been waiting for my mil to bring to me. I enjoyed it soooo much and i am looking forward to learning more in the future from all the talanted ladies on here sincerily Jo~

love is all you need
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Thank you MaryJane Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page