Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Mulitpull Diases and Conditons???? Pinkroses
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Mulitpull Diases and Conditons???? Pinkroses Next Topic  

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  12:02:34 PM  Show Profile
I wonder ?
Are there any here with lots of different types of diseases and different types of conditions.
I have so many it isn't funny.
It seems every time I turn around lately I have something new popping up
I know I am in my 50's
I don't think I am going to make it to 60s' if this keeps up
So,
Who else has lots of different conditions and diaseases?
Pinkroses

www.ohkayteagirl2.blogspot.com
http;//www.sheilascreativetouches.blogspot.com

MuslinBunnies
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Tina
Franklin NH
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  2:30:00 PM  Show Profile
Pinkroses,

I feel your pain. I'm only 33 and it seems like every time I go to the doctor's office something else is falling apart. My list started to grow when I was a child. Now I forget to tell the doctors something if I don't write it all down ahead of time. I'm almost afraid to go to the doctor now not knowing what else they are going to find.

Tina

My Website: http://muslinbunnies.tripod.com/
My Button Quail Site: http://groups.google.com/group/button-quail-planet
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  4:11:02 PM  Show Profile
Tina.
I am with you Lol
It seems to get worse and worse
My health problems started in my teen years. and got worse in my 20's
and now.
I do have faith in God though
I know He has me to go through all this for a reason.
I just don't know what. Lol
Hugs to you Tina.

Go to Top of Page

Magdalene
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Prince Edward Island
Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  7:42:19 PM  Show Profile
I'm with you on this one, but I think it's more luck of the draw than anything! I suffer from several disabling conditions, in fact, I'm unable to sleep right now because of the pain I'm in.

But, take my dad who's in his seventies - never been sick a day in his life! Never been hospitalized (thank goodness), or had a surgery, or even a broken bone! I hope he continues this way until he's 100!

But me? Healthy and fit until six years ago, then my life turned upside down. I'd never been sick, either, before, and it's been a difficult transition.

I take each day as it comes, and enjoy the good moments that I have, and only occasionally lapse into tears and hopelessness. Big Sigh!

I just have to remind myself it could be a thousand times worse.

Take care.

I obey the three 'C's of life: Cats, Chocolate, and Chickens
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  06:50:31 AM  Show Profile
I think a lot of the new diseases and conditions we hear about are things that have always troubled people. The names are new to us because the pharmaceutical companies have just developed drugs to treat them and so they are pushing the name and the drug so everyone who might possibly want to take it will hear. Restless Leg Syndrome is a good example.

But it's also true, unfortunately, that physical problems add up as we get older (whether there's a name for them or not).

And of course, the really bad ones can hit anybody at any time. My poor sister was diagnosed with MS a couple of years ago, and she's probably had it since her early teens (she's around 30 now). She always had a lot of complaints that no one could really figure out, and it's too bad she wasn't diagnosed and treated properly in the beginning.
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2008 :  12:06:15 PM  Show Profile
I really feel for you too! I have been diagnosed with(last 2 years) diabetic #2 , (last 1 year)lupus, (last 1 year) rhem. arthritis, adult respiratory disease(since i was 10 had asthma)
I just love the quote I read on another forum..."i may not be able to do all the good the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do"...got me motivated to look past the pain ... please take care
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2008 :  09:46:15 AM  Show Profile
I hope yall are having a good day.
I am pretty well considering this afternoon
The cold is really getting me though
We are currently building our retirement home in the country on our small farm.
I know the house is going to be a lot more warmer than this old house we live in now.
I will be thankfull for a warm home.
Have a Good Saturday.
Hugs to you all and those especially that are hurting. pinkroses

Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  03:28:26 AM  Show Profile
My family and I have been blesssed with good health thus far.

We all make sure to do the preventative maintenance stuff yearly or whenevr its time.

Got a reminder while driving into work this a.m. that during our deepest sleep, the Delta pahse is when our bodies repair themselves.

Hubby and I go to bed usually around 9 -or 10 if something really good has been on t.v. Last year neither of us got sick, but then again, we use hand sanatizer after shopping and really don't go to many ultra crowded places.

I know for most,
especially for those with kids, getting good restful sleep is hard.

These days, the biggest alement isn't physical, it's mental--in the form of a co-worker who isn't happy with his life and must therefore make my life miserable. I work with him directly 2-3 days a week. It's so taxing having to always second guess all your actions. The kicker is, he is mental. I mean depression, a bad family history, bad slef esteem the works. But tyring to speak to this person doesn't work when he 1. doesn't give eye contact 2. walks away if he senses the slightest bit of conflict 3. calls in "sick" the next day if he has tattled on me the day before to the boss in thwe form of an e-mail (that I obviously don't get).

Most days it's all ok. I can go home and check all the baggage at the top of the road. It's some nights when I occasionally wake up and wonder what "mistake" have I caused today? and "Gee I should have said this.............."

And to anyone else out there with mental anguish from friends or co-workers....I feel your pain too!
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  10:18:59 AM  Show Profile
Sometimes; even when we do the preventive measures that are suppose to ensure better health.
I did alot of preventive measures; but still got all these diseases and conditons.
Sometimes, no matter what one can still be unlucky in health
Thanks for the imput though. pinkroses

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Mulitpull Diases and Conditons???? Pinkroses Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page