Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  5:43:20 PM  Show Profile
I have mine done just need to mail them so you should be getting them soon Audry. They might not make it for valentines but someday next week. Hope that is ok....Bev

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  11:39:39 AM  Show Profile
No problem Bev, I'm under the impression that we must mail them on (or before) Valentine's Day and I'm cutting mine to the wire! Hoping to get them done tonight and then get them ready for mailing on Thursday and in the the mail Friday. This is getting exciting!

Audrey

Toto, we're not in Kansas any more!
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  3:40:59 PM  Show Profile

Here is a picture of the one I made for audrey , I hope you like it. It will be in the mail tomorrow. Bev

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  3:42:35 PM  Show Profile
OOPs. I spelled your name wrong sorry about that. I have a niece named audry too and she spells it with the extra E. Sorry...

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  4:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Those are gorgeous Beverley!! You did a beautiful job! :)
hugs
Jessie

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"The grass withereth,the flower fadeth:but the word of our God shall stand forever." Is. 40:8

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  04:34:52 AM  Show Profile
Love them too! :)

http://www.heathersprairie.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  09:27:16 AM  Show Profile
Oh Bev! Those look gorgeous, I think I am one lucky gal to be partnered with you! I can't wait until I receive them. I'm afraid they put mine to shame, you are a much more accomplished embroiderer than I am! Yours are going in the mail today.

Lucky me,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  4:51:00 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
I got my pillowcases today and just love them. Good job! I love the thread you used. Can I ask what kind it is? What a fun treat to have a package in the mail for me on Valentine's day. I opened the mailbox and thought "oh someone at our house got a package". I knew it wouldn't be me since I hadn't ordered anything and didn't expect anything. Surprise! It was for me and what a nice treat to have new pillowcases and fun vintage patterns to stitch someday. Hope all is well in New York. It has been fun getting to know a little about you and where you live. Best Wishes and Thanks Again,

barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  08:19:52 AM  Show Profile
You're very welcome. I am so happy they came! The thread is called "sulky blendables". 12 WT, it's supposed to be the same as 2 strands of DMC, 30WT is supposed to be the same as one strand of DMC. http://www.sulky.com/thread/thread_blendables.php

I'm glad you liked the patterns as well. :) It was fun stitching. :)

Here's the pics for every one else. :)

Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  10:16:37 AM  Show Profile
Heather...I'm not part of the swap but those are darling!!!! Where did you get that pattern? I've never seen one like that...just precious! You gals are oh so talented! I'm hoping to participate in the next one!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  1:37:27 PM  Show Profile
That is one of the new Aunt Martha patterns, I got it at either Hobby Lobby or Hancocks on vacation, I can't remember which.

Thank you for the kind compliment. :)

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  4:03:18 PM  Show Profile
Wow! I never would have thought it an Aunt Martha's! She is moving up in the world...lol. Beautiful job! :O)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"The grass withereth,the flower fadeth:but the word of our God shall stand forever." Is. 40:8

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  4:16:23 PM  Show Profile
I've got mine waiting to be sent whenever this are in place. ;) I posted a pic over on my blog so as not to ruin it for my partner. :) No Peeking, Alee! --hehe!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  5:33:13 PM  Show Profile
Well since I am not Alee I went and looked and how cute they are!!! You will just love them Alee!!!!

Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  9:46:15 PM  Show Profile
I'm not Alee either so I'm going for a peek!

Audrey

Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  9:59:58 PM  Show Profile
Good job Jessie, Heather and Kristin and Bev! They are all so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the others. I'm sitting on pins and needles until I receive my package. It's like Christmas all over again! Bev, I put yours in the mail yesterday, hope they don't take too long. This has been my first swap and I've had a ball!

Audrey

Audrey

Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  12:49:17 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE those! I want to know where you got the pattern! I want them now! :)

Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  09:01:15 AM  Show Profile
There here! There here! And there even more gorgeous than the picture Bev posted! They feel so luxurious Bev! I'm assuming you made them from scratch? The cases themselves are yummy, a good hefty weight cotton, but SOFT. You can see from the picture the beautiful dusty lavender bow but not so much the delicate, pink hearts the bows attach to dotted by tiny blue flowers. Oh, I just love them! Makes me want to take mine back and completely redo them! Oh well, I guess next swap...

Ladies, if you ever join another swap, get partnered with Bev! Thank you, thank you, thank you Bev!

Audrey

Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  6:11:16 PM  Show Profile
Beverly....those are GORGEOUS! Just the type of design I love! What kind of material do you use for your pillowcases? I wanted to make the cases too since the "kits" I have seen don't seem to be printed on very good cotton material. Thanks! And congrats to the new owner!

Farmgirl Sister #226

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  2:44:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi, I used 200 count muslin for the fabric and the design is just aunt martha's no. 3880. hearts and hummingbirds. But if anyone gets a swap partner next time make sure it is Audry because I got them in the mail today and they are out of this world beautiful!!! her's make mine look like an amateur. They are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE them....and it was a good day that I got them today. something is going around in our area in fact the school closed for 2 days because so many kids are out sick. anyway, I am feeling under the weather and to get them today just brightened my day up totally!!!! The calendar has beautiful pictures in it too and I needed one too, so that was a bonus!!!! Oh I am so pleased. Thank you so much!!! They are wonderful!!!! Bev

Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  5:25:37 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the info Beverly! I am going to go look on the internet for the "supplies" so I be ready for the next swap! I wish I could see ALL the swap pillowcases. They sound awesome!
Hope you feel better and don't catch "IT".
Hugs....Sam

Farmgirl Sister #226

Go to Top of Page

lorijarrett
True Blue Farmgirl

112 Posts

Lori
Norfolk NY
USA
112 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2009 :  5:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Send lorijarrett a Yahoo! Message
I just wanted to Thank Marcy Jo for the beautiful pillowcases, I absolutely love them. The pattern was very pretty and her handwork was very,very nice. I have to give her props for patience and understanding as hers just went out on Thursday. Lot going on but wanted to tell her Thank You and God Bless.

Lori
www.countryhandsandheart.etsy.com
www.farmgirlinthemaking.blogspot.com
Farmgirl at Heart #397
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  12:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Lori for the beautiful pillowcases you sent!! My dds and I just love them!! And the cell phone case---I have always wanted one but just wouldnt buy one!!! It fits so perfect!! DD has the same phone I do so if it comes up missing I know where to look!! Thanks again!

Marcy #257

http://marcyjosmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  8:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
marjean...my computer is dead but O use this cell for email....send me your regular email at yarnmamma11@aol.com regular email works

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic The Fourth Pillowcase Swap! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page