Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Newbie, but an oldie, but a guy, is that OK?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Newbie, but an oldie, but a guy, is that OK? Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

64 Posts

Dave
Vestal NY
64 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2004 :  5:43:41 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the reply, my old Phillips webtv unit died and I have a new RCA one now and had to re-subscribe to everything, but I am not getting the emails from the MFJ group like I did before. Yes, family and friends have been saving egg cartons for a couple of months, so I have plenty. My Father still thinks brown eggs are "healthier" that white and he is 79 and you know there is no changing is mind. He, however, is delighted to receive them, and I am delighted to give.....perhaps a fragile connection...but an important one for both of us...been hard to connect most of the time. Only have six hens and should have no problem using and giving away eggs....to family members and retired neighbors....
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2004 :  09:05:50 AM  Show Profile
There seems to be alot of that computer crashing lately! Ours went down for almost three weeks and we were about to give up the ghost when DH found a book at the library Computer Medic and fixed us up in no time! Glad that you and your dad have found common ground, it's hard sometimes when your lives are so different or not in sync. I had a very difficult Dad who was impossible for the majority of his life but had a revelation, became sober and the last 10 years of his life tried very hard to be a grandfather and father. Sometimes old dogs do learn new tricks and they surprise us if we are open to it.
Are you and the fiance still dancing weekly? And how's the cooking going? Lots of recipes posted in the last month you might like!Take care and enjoy the holidays!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Newbie, but an oldie, but a guy, is that OK? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page