Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Flag Quilt Material **CLOSED**
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Flag Quilt Material **CLOSED** Next Topic  

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2008 :  8:51:37 PM  Show Profile
Items have been spoken for
The following group of items was originally for a flag quilt I had planned to do, from McCall's Quick Quilts, July 2008 issue, page 54:

2 pieces red texture, each is about 1/2 yd. of 42" fabric. They have been prewashed and pressed.

Navy blue fabrics with stars. Piece 1 has the clusters of ivory stars, and measures about 1/2 yd. of 42" fabric. Piece 2 is the print with all over stars. It measures 2+ yards, also 42" fabric. Both of these have also been prewashed and pressed.

Old Glory

This was meant to be the back of the quilt. There are 2 pieces, each 42" wide, prewashed and pressed. Piece 1 is approx. 2 yards, piece 2 is approx. 2 yds.

I'm really flexible about barter items - looking for some cotton crochet yarn (the peaches 'n' creme or cotton ease or sugar-n-cream kind), flannel fabric, or papercrafting supplies right now. Homemade items would also be welcome. Make me an offer!

I go to the PO on Monday afternoon. If you have participated in my other barters, I'll be happy to combine shipping. Also, I'd really like to have it all shipped by Friday if possible.

Ann in Oswego

Times may be tough, but farmgirls are tougher!

Craft Fasting since October 21, 2008

Edited by - soapmommy60543 on Nov 13 2008 10:49:40 AM
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Flag Quilt Material **CLOSED** Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page