Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 New Topic to Be Posted another time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic New Topic to Be Posted another time Next Topic  

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  9:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~

Edited by - Back Home Again on Oct 30 2008 9:48:12 PM

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  10:09:21 PM  Show Profile
oh audrey gurlfren .. first and foremost! what beautiful red hair and you are a DOLL! i'm 'thinkin' i remember you from your visit to maryland ...

oh my .. those CHILI's! i have just got to visit you someday next year!!!

thanks for sharing these great pictures you cutie-pie you! xoxo

AND .. i had another biscochito about an hour ago .. only TWO left! (YES! i hoarded most of them .. but i really did share them withe the gurlfrenz too!) xoxo

True Friends * KENTUCKY FRANNIE

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2008 :  10:10:28 PM  Show Profile
p.s. how long is your hair? wanna' see a pic of it down too! xo

True Friends * KENTUCKY FRANNIE

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  04:22:49 AM  Show Profile
Audrey! I'm like Frannie ~ LOVE that hair! So glad your husband took the pics. You are adorable!
So, autumn has come to NM...and now to your house. Would love to see what you do with all the goodies you brought home (decorating-wise). Also, I'm looking forward to another review of Luna's Stew.
The Farmer's Market looks just one I've been to here. (Except I don't have the chilli peppers or the chilli roaster!)
Take Care! Rebekah
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4743 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4743 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  06:26:49 AM  Show Profile
Just beautiful, and NM looks good too! I've always wanted to go there, maybe some day we will be able to afford it. Wish we had a farmers market like that here.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

rhondacate
True Blue Farmgirl

234 Posts

Rhonda
Janesville CA
USA
234 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  07:47:48 AM  Show Profile
So fun! I love autumn. And I love seeing it in different parts of the country.

~Rhonda
Go to Top of Page

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  07:54:29 AM  Show Profile
Wow...this post was a learning experience for me! If I pictured a farmer's market in the Southwest, I never would've imagined corn or pumpkins being there! I don't know what I thought grew there, but not pumpkins! Dumb ol' me!
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  08:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Frannie...Soooo many gurlz were visitors at your Wonderful Maryland Home the year I attended the We Folk of Cloth I can't imagine your being able to remember anyone at the time!! I just remember your Kind spirit and Warmth as you showed everyone around so we could have a glimpse of your wonderful Primitive Dolls and Primitive Antiques! Goodness....I'm thinking there must have been Hundreds trapsing through. Ha! I was with Miss Rosie and we got lost on the way back and had to call for directions (Memba that???). I also felt kind of rushed I remember cause I had a Gathering going on in my room back at the We Folk of Cloth Conference for gurlz to come and have coffee and desserts and chat and I left to run over for the last tour you were giving!!! ...... Lordy! That was over 10 years ago!!!! Memories! Memories!

And......I still have the sweet little primitive twig doll you made and gave to everyone! It sits on one of the shelves in my sewing room/studio!

Until Later,
New Mexico Audrey

Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  08:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Rebekah....You are tooooo kind! I will definately try to take some photos and also let ya know about the Stew. I am going to make it this week but I already know it is going to be GREAT! I'll think of the Gurlz at the Gathering and Sorta pretend I'm sharing a little of the Kentucky Experience all the Gurlz have Raved about!

Until Later,
New Mexico Audrey

Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  08:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Oh Dawn, I do hope one day you will be able to visit in New Mexico. I feel we have a Beautiful Scenic State! And I love sharing the beauty of it with Everyone. Perhaps when Gas prices go down some, everyone will be traveling more!

Until Later,
New Mexico Audrey

Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  08:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Rhonda....I love seeing Autumn around the Country too! My sister lives in Southern California and even though it stays quite warm she says she still gets herself in the mood for Autumn and puts out her pumpkins and scare crows! Is Janesville in Northern or Southern California?

Jessie .... isn't it fun to see how the Seasons look in different parts of the Country? I really do love seeing the photos others post from their area when the different seasons come in, so I decided I wanted to start sharing the Beauty of New Mexico. We do grow lots of corn here. I'll try to get a photo of some corn fields to post! And Pumpkins, yup! I even grew quite a few myself a few years ago ..... I haven't planted any for a few years, but I'm thinking of giving it ago again for next year!

Until Later,
New Mexico Audrey

Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  10:07:27 AM  Show Profile
I loved the Fall too.
I loved the picuters
You are very pretty Adurery. pinkroses

www.ohkayteagirl2.blogspot.com
http;//www.sheilascreativetouches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  04:56:45 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful photos! Fall is my favorite time of the year, too. Sure enjoyed seeing part of yours!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

wild daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Madelynne
Billings Montana
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  12:18:35 PM  Show Profile
I'm jealous! Up here in Montana its about 50 degrees with leaves all around and a cloudy sky. I really enjoyed your pictures made me want some sun.

Madelynne
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic New Topic to Be Posted another time Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page