Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

JENNIFER
Kettle Falls WA
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  3:55:09 PM  Show Profile
I'm six weeks :)

I have had three miscarriages, this is the farthest I have gone, all have happened very early.
But please keep your fingers crossed for me,

I do have morning sickness something awful though, anyone that has tips to try to relieve it would be very much appreciated

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  4:08:02 PM  Show Profile
Okay, crossing all fingers and sending you the best of luck! I truly hope that you keep this one and have a baby to show for all of the morning sickness, poor girl. My sister swore by dry soda crackers and baby food bananas. I hope that you come up with something that works for the wretched morning sickies. I'm happy for you that you've gotten this far though. *hug* Take care!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
MJ's Heirloom Maven's Librarian

Go to Top of Page

jmatney
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

JENNIFER
Kettle Falls WA
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  4:11:49 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, I do have good feelings (well besides the yucky feeling of being sick) about this one. I do have to take progesterone pills, I hate putting stuff like that into my body, I did lots of research on it and haven't found anything too bad about it, but still, I guess if that is what I need to do then I'll do it, it's all worth it. Thanks again :)
Go to Top of Page

Brew Crew
True Blue Farmgirl

676 Posts

Molly
Arizona
676 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  4:21:25 PM  Show Profile
Good luck, Jennifer! And Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Miscarriages are so hard; you must have a heart of steel! I have taken progesterone pills in the first couple months with 2 of my babies and didn't notice any unpleasant side effects. As for morning sickness, I don't have much advice; every pregnancy is so different, what works once rarely works another time. Best all around answer is not to let yourself get too hungry. I can tolerate about 5 minutes of being hungry before my tummy is very angry and nothing sits well. Keep lots of snacks and juice around (pineapple seems good on most days!).

The Biz www.tvalahandmade.com
The Blog: http://blog.tvalahandmade.com/
The Bits www.happydalehobby.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jmatney
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

JENNIFER
Kettle Falls WA
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  4:25:10 PM  Show Profile
There were times it didn't feel like it, but I always have alot of hope. I do only have to take the progesterone for about 3 months. It seems to help if I don't get too hungry......
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4739 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4739 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  6:31:13 PM  Show Profile
Your in my thoughts and prayers Jennifer. I hope you make it through this time. Best of luck to you.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2008 :  1:31:24 PM  Show Profile
I can keep you in my prayers, morning sickness is NO fun....have you tried sucking on the "sugar Ginger" in the oriental section in the grocery store or Ginger tea....dont know if that will help, but, its worth a shot...
Hope you make it....

Farmgirl Sister #368
http://froccsfrillsfurbiloesandmore.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jmatney
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

JENNIFER
Kettle Falls WA
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  09:12:25 AM  Show Profile
Thank you all so much, I tried to ginger tea, it worked great. not a cure, but at least gave me a break.

Have a Dr. appt on Monday to make sure everything is as it should be, thank you for all the good thoughts too :)
Go to Top of Page

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  09:05:06 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer, How are you doing?

Farmgirl Sister #368
http://froccsfrillsfurbiloesandmore.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  09:49:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jennifer,

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything works out wonderfully! Please keep us posted and I hope your morning sickness passes quickly.
Take care

Farmgirl #170

Today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  11:11:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes! *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  5:30:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jennifer!! Congratulations!! I also had severe morning sickness and even all day sickness with my daughter. One thing that really helped a lot and is all natural is called Adrenal Desicate. Sounds bad I know. Anyway, I'm not sure what to tell you as far as finding it, I just buy it from my midwife's store. If you would like to give it a try I have some left from my last baby that I would be happy to send you. If I need more I can get more!! If it helps you as much as it helped me I can send you the phone # for Mentzer Maternity Store and you could order a bottle I'm sure. Let me know...glad to try to help!! Just remember....IT IS WORTH IT!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic 6 weeks Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page