Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What a Wonderful Start to a Day!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What a Wonderful Start to a Day!! Next Topic  

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2008 :  07:48:35 AM  Show Profile
Husband got home yesterday. Fixed a good dinner last night. Daughter, SIL and GD came. They ate and were heading out to see SIL's family in South Ga.

This morning, went out to feed and do all the ole farm stuff. The sick pig is up and he's eating!! Everyone's happy. All's right with MY little bit of heaven.

Hubby just took off on the HD for a poker run. He'll be gone all day! No grandkids! (I had one most of the week)

I think I'll shake all the rest of the apples off the tree, make applesauce. Wash clothes, hang them out. Make bread. Get a chicken in the oven for dinner later. I got a new mag. I'll sit outside and read sometime.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful day, too!!! This one has started out great and hopefully will continue that way. Isn't God good?

Happy day, ya'll!! Kris

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2008 :  08:06:04 AM  Show Profile
You are a happy girl.. Go for it!

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Keep life simple, to Simply live. Life is too short to worry about it.
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2008 :  4:12:42 PM  Show Profile
Glad you had a great day yesterday. It was our wedding anniversary, so we spent the entire day up at the Chicago Botanic Garden in Glencoe, IL. It was 82, sunny, and the gardens were spectacular. They had to of spent over $200k on the most gorgeous mums we've ever seen! We took a ton of pictures and are going to send them to family who live in southern CA's dessert.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2008 :  4:54:44 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Dawn!! How many years? I'm glad you had a great day, too.

Oct. 28 will be my 30th. I still cannot believe we have been married SO long. It does seem to get better the longer we are together, though.

I hope everyone had a good peaceful weekend. I sure have. Family just left after a big dinner. The dishwasher is on it's 2nd load. (Love that thing!) Hubby's snoozing in his recliner. I had a few minutes before Home Makeover comes on, so thought I'd see what ya'll have been up to.

Later, ya'll Kris
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2008 :  6:56:59 PM  Show Profile
I hope you have a wonderful anniversary on the 30th Kristin. My husband and I have been married 6 years now. We have a beautiful 5 year old little boy and I have two older sons from my first marriage. Glad to hear you had a great weekend too. We spent our day at the Morton Arboretum in Lisle, IL. It was 84 today and sunny. It seemed weird to see all the fall colors and leaves coming down when it felt like a hot August day. Very beautiful though.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic What a Wonderful Start to a Day!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page