True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2008 :  5:34:58 PM  Show Profile
Hello Everyone!

You may, or may not be aware of my website, www.NatureMaiden.com -I have my own line of homemade soaps, salves, bath salts, lip balms, massage oils, lotion bars and more. I make everything right in my kitchen...and LOVE it!

I've created a program for those who'd like to earn my products FOR FREE! YOU WILL EARN $5.00 IN STORE CREDIT FOR EVERY PERSON YOU REFER. The only catch is that the referred person must make a purchase. There is NO LIMIT to how many people you can refer!! Have the person you refer, refer their friends.

The point of course is to bring in business, but to also spread the word of how wonderful homemade Nature Maiden products are. I believe in the quality of my products.

There's a feeling of creating something for one's use, something others can benefit from as well. It takes you back to another time- so to speak. A simpler time. I now it has made me appreciate the little things-especially when you make them yourself. I love making the soaps the most.

Well, you can get all the details on my website: http://www.naturemaiden.com/referafriend.html

Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful evening!

Connie

http://flowerchild-lifeinthegarden.blogspot.com/
Also visit my online store @ www.NatureMaiden.com -Handcrafted Bath & Body Products, including soaps, salves, salts, lip balms, lotion bars, and much more!
  Make It Easy: Previous Topic Refer-A-Friend Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page