Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Power of Positive Thinking.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Power of Positive Thinking. Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2008 :  08:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I need just a little sprinkling of positive thought focused on us getting stationed at Fort Sam Houston. That would be PERFECT for us, for we would not have to move or change daycare or leave my beloved TEXAS!!!

Can you all just keep us tucked in the back of your minds and focus on Fort Sam?? I do believe in the power of positive thinking. I even tacked a picture of Ft. Sam on my wall for good luck and ju ju!!! Thanks.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2008 :  08:44:00 AM  Show Profile
You've got it! Susan
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2008 :  9:58:23 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
Hope your wishes come true if they were meant to be. I also believe in the power of positive thinking and have seen amazing things happen in my life when I write down my hopes and dreams. If you haven't already written down things you hope for in life try it out.
Best Wishes and Positive thoughts are coming your way,
barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Power of Positive Thinking. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page