Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Farmgirl Cookbook - SECOND edition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Farmgirl Cookbook - SECOND edition Next Topic  

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2008 :  08:24:34 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls! I spoke with Heather who had started the other thread for the cookbook. Unless anyone objects I will take over this project. I did the artwork for the first book and was in contact with Diane who did the printing of the first one. It was a learning process and there were some things that worked and some things that didn't. Hopefully we cna get those issues worked out this time and the process will go very smoothly. There are a few logistical issues I need to get ironed out and I am waiting for approval from the farm. If we are to use the name "farmgirl connection" again it is a trademarked phrase and we do nee their permission. I will let you all know as soon as I can when, where and how to submit recipes. If you are interested in submitting recipes you can reply send me an email and I will make a database of your email addresses so I can send you updates!

In the meantime - start collecting those recipe!

Julie

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2008 :  08:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
WOO HOO! Thanks, Julie! Sending you my address now.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & Farmgirl Sister #311
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Farmgirl Cookbook - SECOND edition Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page