Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Favorite Topics??........ Next Topic  

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  10:16:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
~~~Now that I have been on the Connection for several months....I was wondering...What is everyones Favorite Things to talk about or discuss on the MJF Connection?

I Do So enjoy the variety.....but I'm wondering if others have Favorite topics they like to join in on...is there a preference that ya have???

Until Later,
New Mexico Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  10:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I like the variety of questions, ideas and stories that pop up. I can always take away something each time I read the forums. I

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  10:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
I am with Ya Heather!....I really enjoy the variety as well. Perhaps I should have ALSO ask...........Do people have topics they don't enjoy? So, I guess in addition to.... What's the Favorite kind of Topic, I guess I'm also wondering what do people like least to join in on??

Until Later,
New Mexico Audrey

Edited by - Back Home Again on Sep 14 2008 12:13:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  10:42:14 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I do read everything, just don't post a response to everything. This is actually the first website forum where I participate, for the most part, and I like each subject.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Txfarmgal
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

AK

USA
585 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  1:02:54 PM  Show Profile
I enjoy anything and everything. I do love posts on sewing, scrapbooking, recipes and just what we are all up to posts.....

AngiKay-farmgirl sister #301
www.angikay.etsy.com
Heart of TX chapter
Be strong and Courageous. Jos. 1:9

Texas 4H! http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  1:06:48 PM  Show Profile
for me..I especially gravitate toward the subjects that involve growing things(the garden gate) and raising animals..and also the topics that involve how to do things easier/make your own laundry soaps/cleaners/sewing..things that focus on making the homestead more farm like..whether in the city or country.Oh and I always check the barter and marketplace areas..always like to try and find a good deal..or to be able to offer an item that someone could use.
of course I always check out every area as I really enjoy the entire forum, but the areas that really spark my interest are the garden area, kitchen/clean up area, and the barnyard buddies area,and the sewing area.
But I enjoy all of it.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com

Edited by - Tina Michelle on Sep 14 2008 1:08:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  3:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
OHHH AngiKay and Tina....So good to hear what some of you really enjoy....I Do So love to cook and sew and LOVE tradin' recipe ideas, etc.!!!....After 37 years of marriage and doin' LOTS of entertaining, I DO HAVE some Wonderful Favs! and I Do Sooooo love to hear what everyone else likes to make! and as You also mentioned, you enjoy hearing what everyone is up to...... OHHH I Do TOOOOO....I guess that is something I have to try and and get better at, talking more about My Adventures, but I know everyone likes pictures and that is something I dEfinAteLy!!!!...have to get better at! Iv'e posted a few photos, but I have to learn to be Much FASTER at doing it! Ha! That's probably going to take me a while!! Visuals doooo help when trying to show/explain something! and I really am a very Visual Learner!!!!

Goodness Gracious....... My problem is, I find Instead of sharing what I am up to, I sometimes check in to the Forum to sort of take a "Recess"!! and,..... Oh My Gosh, that Wouldn't be good if we all did that!!.... Sooooooo I know I for sure have to get better at sharing happenings! cause it sounds like we all Love hearing what everyone is up to!!.........it does make it feel more like....Friendz just talking Across the Fence when we all share little "goings on" in our lives!!

Until Later,
NM Audrey

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Favorite Topics??........ Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page