Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 DeereDawn's computer issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic DeereDawn's computer issues Next Topic  

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  1:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Dawn's computer flaked out on her this morning. We're thinking it's the monitor since she can see the screen but the colors are really wonky - kind of psychedelic actually. She has requested prayers as she (1) realized how addicted she's become to this site and (2) also just became the keeper of the MJ's Heirloom Mavens Henhouse. She may or may not be able to be reached by e-mail. If you desperately need to get in touch with her, you can contact me and I'll let her know. Otherwise, you can just post here and she'll catch up when everything's back in working order. Until then, may prayers and the force be with her.

God bless -
Karen
Farmgirl Sista #311

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2008 :  2:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Karen,
Tell Dawn that her spot as Head Maven will be waiting for her. I emailed Sunny and sent the list of Mavens, if need be I will get the henhouse started and she can jump in when she gets is fixed! Miss her already!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic DeereDawn's computer issues Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page