Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  2:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wow ladies! After I get my homework done I am going to have to go back through and re-read all of this! So many great ideas.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  2:07:30 PM  Show Profile
I'm tuckered from wrestling in my new water heater yesterday....I'm still in a foot cast, so it was a comedy getting the old one out and the new one in. But we did it. Go us!

That and trying to get some work done on the book list...there are just so many that are useful and appropriate and I'm wrestling with book categories. Lots ....LOTS of books.

I've been thinking that we are moving along pretty fast, I hope that people aren't getting scared. I'm excited and trying to not post every ten minutes LOL! It's hard, because plants are what I really love. It has long been an issue with me, this drive towards the perfect crop. I've always loved the wayside "weeds" and wildflowers and old roses and heirloom veggies from everywhere. I've been wondering what I can do in the face of all of this rapidly dwindling selection of plantables and the problem that all of this GE that is going on with our food is obviously making us ill. It hasn't been researched enough and all of that has been breezed over with big money. The empty valued stuff that most of us call food isn't nourishing our bodies and all of the stuff dumped on and made part of this food stuff is ruining our health. This I believe and will continue to believe until I see broad evidence to the contrary.

It couldn't please me more to have this happen at this point in my life. I have some time to give to it and at long last, I am doing something with the subject that I love. I have so much to learn and so much that I want to give to this group. Thank you Rene, and thank you Dawn.
And thank you to the rest of you wonderful women for joining us in this journey

Annika
Farmgirl sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoonsgarden.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  2:34:33 PM  Show Profile
Yes. We are all making a difference. To eachother and to others. It is a complete feeling for me. I too, am trying to not post so much. I am not scared just afraid that the "momentum" might decrease. I dont want us to pitter out! Plus, everytime I have a thought I feel the need to write it down and get all's feedback....
So here we go.. Fundraiser. I was thinking of a gift basket filled with info (duh), seed, organic stuff, garden tools, etc., and I was thinking it'd be perfect to have a silent auction for this around Mothers Day when so many people are just about to plant. We could post a pic of it and start a bid list through me. Everyone would be assigned a number. You would use your number to bid on the basket for lets say.... a week or two. Highest bidder gets basket and $ earned goes into seed fund. I can take care of fundraising. I've done it all before.... signing off for awhile. Be back later.....

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens/Mother Hen
http://harvestthymefarm.blogspot.com

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  2:35:33 PM  Show Profile
Smoochies to Annika! You and all the others make this so worthwile!

Dawn #279

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  2:50:27 PM  Show Profile
Looky what I'm doing! I got brown paper bags for the farm market and I made labels that state: THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL FARM MARKET. YOU HAVE PROUDLY PURCHASED AN HEIRLOOM PRODUCT. PLEASE SAVE & RETURN YOUR SEEDS FOR A DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE OR BETTER YET: A GARDEN OF YOUR OWN. NO GMO ON THIS FARM.
Too much??

Dawn #279

Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  3:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Ok! Wow is all I can say. Things move so fast on this thread. I am 36 years old and my goal is to be self sufficient. I dont want to have to shop at Walmart (which is really the only place to shop here as well) or anywhere else. I know this may present some issues but my goal is to get this farm started and know that me and hubby can depend on us for what we need.

I am looking forward to an event in Ohio this summer (just cant attend the first weekend in june as my oldest son graduates) and if everything works out I want to attend the BBB. Nothing could be better than joining forces in person!!!

I couldn't be upset about the name thing...half the time I get all my kids names mixed up and then end up pointing at the one I wanted!!!!

Love the bumper sticker idea!!!

I love the farmgirl u as well!!

We are amazing .. there are so many ideas and great info!!

I think I caught up!!! This is addicting I want to know what happened next each time I log off....guess I will have to buy a laptop so I can do this at home instead of the library!!!

Now I can go home, get on the slow computer and read this thread slowly so I know I didnt miss anything!!!

Marcy #257

When I stand before God at the end of my life I hope that I would not have a bit of talent left and could say “I used everything You gave me”.(erma bombeck)
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  3:35:17 PM  Show Profile
Dawn..I like the produce/package tags idea. Cool idea.
Maybe a little handout at your booth on how they can save the seeds safely/effectively for return would be helpful, as I'm sure you don't want to be handed a bag full of slimy/moldy something or other and some say to you.."here ya go..saved em for ya"

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  3:35:51 PM  Show Profile
For my thoughts, you are doing the right thing. You are starting people thinking, and at least a few of those people will come back for discounts and you have a chance to talk to them. Some of these people don't know what GMO means and will find out. A small number of these people will want to change their lifestyle to become more healthy and community/world conscious. You start the ball rolling and others have to pick it up or not. But you've started something, and that is fantastic.

Annika
Farmgirl sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoonsgarden.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  3:56:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
I think your tag is fantastic. I'm going to figure out how I can do something of the sort too.
Yes, this thread does move fast, I don't think it will die down, I think once we get our henhouse and get all the foundations in place we will be able to do what really matters: Save seed and educate people all the while enjoying our sisterhood and having a few laughs while we are at it. I think on this journey we will forge some strong friendships that will hold us steadfast through thick and thin and that in itself will make our mission even stronger.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  4:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Where did y'all go? I guess if no one is going to feed the HMV I am going to have to go fold laundry. Bummer.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  4:48:46 PM  Show Profile
had errands to run this afternoon late.... that's why I haven't been on....
----------
o.k. don't know if this has been mentioned or not(please forgive me if it has)
but we can all do a personal inventory journal of our gardens and keep a list for ourselves on what we do "have" that is heirloom and create our heirloom "wish lists"/wants".
----------
I got to thinking today that I probably have more heirlooms/native wildflower varieties/species than I thought.
---------
If we want to let others know what we have when things start going to "seed" that would be cool.Maybe decide on a set time/times per year to announce seed exchanges/seedling plants even... amongst the group.
-----------
Another idea is that some of us have etsy shops..maybe we can tag a few of our items as items from which we'll donate x amount per sale to the seed saving fund.
Maybe a dollar from each sale to go towards the fund on certain items.. Wouldn't it be fun to say to folks.."your purchase of this hand crafted item is helping to sustain our food future..x amount of each purchase goes toward seed saving for the future" or something to that effect.
-----------

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  4:53:57 PM  Show Profile
Hey! I'm here! I HAD to get these apples done. I've only done 32 cups and that was only a half a grocery bag (the standard paper kind). I still have 3 crates to go....ugh. My hands are killing me and I think I need a new peeler. I saw an apple/peeler/corer this wknd and it was $30. I didnt think I needed to spend that kind of money so I opted to do this by hand.... I am so so stupid.
I think we are moving fast because the brainstorming process is kicking in. Once we weed through the ideas and dtermined what we actually want to do things will make more sense. Okay?
My Spring Fling plans are this to you girls from Indy who may want to make the trip: May 22 & 23. Its Memorial Day wknd, if your family does something on that wknd we can do any of the wknds that month: 9th, 16th, 23rd, or 30th. I just dont want to interfere with Mothers Day or holiday planning. Jerry and I dont do anything. My mother passed and we just hang out on Memorial Day. If anything, I will invite MIL over and she can have fun with us.... She's a hoot anyhow. I am in the starting phases, and want to do a craft, a badge project and maybe go to a really intense greenhouse and farm that I know of (and its close to an antique mall, how convenient!) All in all, I want it to be relaxed and fun. Hmm.... maybe I'll put ya'll to work and we can get my garden planted! Yeah! well, there IS a merit badge for that.....tee hee. Then I guess I'd need to go to another state to earn mine then huh? Plus, we'd all get a chance to get our ducks in a row for BBB if we are all going. I am still waiting to hear back from my friend abuot ticket prices. If the Indy girls drove into Columbus (depending on how far) maybe we all could leave out of Columbus to Missouri, pick up Karen and then fly into Washington and have someone (with a big truck!) pick up up there. We will be easy to spot: just look for garden hats and aprons!

Dawn #279

Edited by - deeredawn on Sep 22 2008 4:56:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  5:01:28 PM  Show Profile
Hobby Farms has a book out called "Cooking with Heirlooms". We have it at the hatchery. I just realized this....

Dawn #279
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  5:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Cool plans, wish I could come to the first annual O-HI-O Mavens' Meet, but maybe next year.
I'm looking forward to the BBB and as many of us getting together out here as possible.
Dawn I have a Subaru(did I see one in your driveway on your blog?), and I can get 4 adults okay, or 5 squished and luggage. I could pick you all up. You would be at my driving mercy all weekend, tho, hehehe

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  5:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi ladies! Just had to check in!

I say- keep the posts and the ideas rolling! Don't hold back! That's part of the fun of this chapter! And once we have the henhouse we will be able to be a lot more organized :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  5:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
I'm back! Didja miss me? huh? didja? Went to the bank, stopped at Borders to see if the new MJ mag was there (no - I'm getting so frustrated hearing about all the good stuff and not being able to see it), went to Whole Foods, had lunch, shopped, stopped at Barnes & Noble, bought their last three copies of the OCT/NOV MARYJANE'S FARM MAGAZINE (yippee!), also bought 3 HM books (Annika, I'm listing them below), skimmed the magazine at every red light, stopped to get gas so I could get some concentrated browsing in, headed home, unpacked all the groceries and took time to put the perishables in the frig, and jumped online.

It amazes how like-minded this group of women are. At Whole Foods I was thinking that I want to post about jumping into this feet first up to our necks, especially in changing our eating habits immediately. Robbie and I changed one thing at a time - first whole wheat bread instead of white, organic milk instead of conventional, then organic eggs, meat, and so on until we're mostly organic and/or local now. It can be a real shock to the pocketbook to change everything at once. I had to learn how to restructure my menu-planning. One really positive thing though was that the food was so good that I found myself eating a little less because I tasted it more so it was more satisfying.

Regarding the fast moving train, Annika, I've been feeling the same way. It is moving lightening fast right now but like Teresa said, I don't think it's going to slow down and that's a probably a good thing because it means it's important to us and we're good together. Once the henhouse gets set up, it will be easier to organize all these tangled threads but for now, how about if we start a few different threads here to keep like topics together - one for books, one for mission statement/goals/etc., one for gardening/seed saving/planning. I'm just throwing those suggestions out - there may(!) be a better way to group them.

And again, TS, great minds - I was going to suggest the seed-saving instructions too but you stated it so much more eloquently and interestingly than I would have.

Oh yea, badges - here's my 2-cents again: Is there some kind of standard for the sisterhood as to how to wear the badges on our jackets? If not, I'd rather not be tied down too much as to what goes where and how so we can be creative, not too structured. But hey, I'll go with whatever the group decides because mine are going to be removable. I KNOW I'll be washing mine and I don't want anything to happen to those badges in the process. Ya never know.............

Dang, just lost my thought again. There's just so much to keep up with here! Ya'll are a bunch of wild and crazy idea-generating women - too much for this addled brain right now.

Dawn, just a thought but if you're putting an HM flyer in the bag, you wouldn't need to put "no gmo here" on the outside. I'm thinking since heirloom implies no gmo, that's redundunt. I just wanting to say all that to be able to say redundunt. It's my favorite word. It sounds like what it is - re-dun-dun-t. hehe Of course I'm the one that believes in getting people to ask questions instead of feeding too much info up front. Believe me, I don't have that skill down but I'm working on it. Not here obviously because I'm certainly freely sharing my thoughts whether you want them or not. Boy, does that sound like I'm just writing whatever pops into my head? It does to me. As you can tell by these rambling thoughts that follow it. It's been a long day.

I'm done now. There are probably 20 more posts out there since I've been typing this that I'll need to catch up on. You girls are on fire!!!!

God bless -
Karen
Farmgirl Sista #311
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  5:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
I don't think there is any right way to wear the badges, at least I haven't come across any such instruction, but correct me if I'm wrong. It doesn't really matter, I was just expressing what was going through my head. Not hard to tell I'm a first born, duckie in a row, gotta know what is going on or planned every minute kinda gal is it? LOL Sorry, don't mean to be so anal, but y'all are going to have to get used to it, my DH has had too. But he doesn't like it, hahaha. What do expect tho, he's the baby of the family, lol
I would think our hen house would be up really soon, don't y'all?
I kinda hate to have to keep track of more threads, I can barely keep up with this one!

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  5:26:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Annika, I forgot to list the books I bought. I went ahead and got them so I have them for our trip just in case the Seed Savers Exchange doesn't carry them and I don't make it back to the store. (It's possible........) I bought Animal, Vegetable, Miracle which is already on the list; slow food: the case for taste by Carlo Petrini; and The Worm Book: The Complete Guide to Gardening and Composting with Worms by Loren Nancarrow and Janet Hogan Taylor (as I'm planning to start a worm bin after we get back from Colorado).

Also I was browing on the internet and found these other books that sounded interesting. Didn't research them at all so ya'll may want to get a blurb about them before you buy. Not all of them are heirloom related but they peaked my interest. Some fall into the related subjects circle (some close, some along the outer edge):

The Edible Heirloom Garden by Rosalind Creasy
The End of Food: How the Food Industry is Destroying Our Food Supply – And What We Can Do About It by Thomas F. Palwick
Gardening for the Future of the Earth by Howard-Yana Phd Shapiro & John Harrison
Root Cellaring: Natural Cold Storage of Fruits & Vegetables by Mike Bubel
Gardening When It Counts by Steve Solomon
Four-Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman
Preserving Food without Freezing or Canning: Traditional Techniques Using Salt, Oil, Sugar, Alcohol, Vinegar, Drying, Cold Storage, and Lactic Fermentation by The Gardeners and Farmers of Centre Terre Vivante
The Self-Sufficient Life and How to Live It by John Seymour
Storey’s Basic Country Skills by John Storey
Build Your Own Underground Root Cellar by Phyllis Hobson
The Encyclopedia of Country Living by Carla Emery
Carrots Love Tomatoes: Secrets of Companion Planting for Successful Gardening by Louise Riotte
Putting Food By (Plume) by Janet Greene
Five Acres and Independence by Maurice G. Kains
The Renewable Energy Handbook: A Guide to Rural Energy Independence, Off-Grid and Sustainable Living by William H. Kemp

I see DH's hand coming through the vortex to pull me out. Gotta go now.

God bless -
Karen
Farmgirl Sista #311
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  5:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Hey, TS, great minds - like thinking - can you tell I got a bit 'o the anal too? I'm an only child so I've got the first born traits and then some. I wasn't pickin' on ya, just giving my 2-cents.

I heard of group called "The Take It or Leave It Club." They were talking about it on a radio program I was listening to. This group of women are all older with grown children. They meet at a coffee shop or some place like that once a week and make themselves available to younger women. They can ask them anything about marriage, child-rearing, whatever, and they give them advice. The younger women can then "take it or leave it." I think this group is really good about saying what they think and knowing that the rest can take it or leave it. I probably didn't word my posts too well tonight because I'm pooped from shopping. Not operating on all cylinders am I.

Oops - here comes that hand again. Really gotta go this time. If I don't sneak back all, have a wonderful evening, my lovely mavens.

Glad you're back, Dawn!

God bless -
Karen
Farmgirl Sista #311
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  6:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey, on the topic of the badge placements. No rules that I know of which is so great as I am not one that does the "rules" things well :), I have my sisterhood badge on the outside of my favorite denim jacket and the rest on the inside flap :) it has become a great discussion piece, which I love. Personally I love the idea of everyone doing there own thing it seems more fun and truly reflective of how "original" we all are.. But that is me.. And my pennies worth!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Mae West

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  6:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Oh heck, Karen I didn't think you were picking on me,lol Just trying to explain my own kind of craziness!
You know, I already own a few of those books you listed, go figure, again, great minds........wander a lot? Haha
Where is miss Amy Grace tonight, still at the salt mines, I'd guess.
Annika, hope your foot is doing okay. I would have liked to see your hot water heater dance,;) Well, if I was there I would have helped you tho.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  6:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
I think doing our own thing with the jackets is just great, like I said before, I was just kinda thinking in text,lol. I mean look at my tag line,;0)

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  6:46:45 PM  Show Profile
Hey - here I am, don't mind me if I'm loopy tonight, I had inventory today so I've been up since 3am then had to run all over doing errands. It is so exciting reading everything when I get home at night - I wish I was in on the ongoing daily conversation, know that I am there in spirit!!
Great list of books Karen - I have some of those and most of the others have been on my "to read" list.
I am so happy to have found this group of like-minded women, these are topics that took me into the organic foods business lo these 20 years ago :) and they are more urgent now than they ever have been. I love the community too - another thing that our culture is sorely lacking these days...
Teresa Sue - my favorite fabric store in Spokane just brought in some nice wool felt squares, mostly dark colors but I'm sure others are available. I go for drop-in sewing every week so I will check the company for you. They are perfect for crafting.
I too hold the "anal" title for my home and workplace - only child, go figure!! That is what lets me be so organized.
Hope somebody else is posting tonight - I'm soooo lonely:) Just kidding. It made me laugh though because Sunday is the first day I really have time to get online and everybody was taking a breather, ah well.
Oh and I have heard that life gets better as you get older - the 30s seem to be mostly about working really hard, alot.
Talk to y'all soon
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  6:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
So, Amy Grace, I take it you're in your thirties? (I'm far beyond that and too old and tired to back track thru this thread to see if you posted your age.)

Has anyone heard from Linda (LindaEllen) lately? Haven't had a post from her for quite awhile. I'm gonna send her an e-mail and see how's she's doing.

God bless -
Karen
Farmgirl Sista #311
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  7:01:32 PM  Show Profile
I'm gonna be 39 this year - I too am old and tired tonight:) I think I end up repeating myself and also asking people questions they have already answered because I'm too tired to backtrack - so forgive me, also forgive the extremely rambling post, brain function not engaged
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 217 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Danger of Extinction Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page