Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Chocolate Suggestion???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Chocolate Suggestion??? Next Topic  

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2008 :  5:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
I absolutely adore Mary Jane's chocolates! But I have one or two (maybe three, whatever) that are my fantasy favourites. But they are grouped with one or two that I don't like particularly. (I didn't say I didn't eat them anyway, but still) I would love to order them specifically. As if I just wanted the Milk Chocolate Mint (hint, hint) I could order it individually or you know, in bulk!

FarmGirl Sister #123

Crafty Bay FarmGirls Chapter

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2008 :  6:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sherry- I believe this is possible, but I am not sure. I would suggest a call to Sunny at MaryJanesFarm. 1-208-882-6819. She is so great about helping with any order questions!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2008 :  6:26:45 PM  Show Profile
Sunny told me before that this is possible. I don't think the chocolate will be available again until October though. There are some issues with shipping it in the summer. I am waiting patiently to order loads of the lavender chocolate!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2008 :  9:14:16 PM  Show Profile
I am waiting to order the lavender chocolate too. Besides the wonderful taste it is a bonus that my kids don't like chocolate that "tastes like flowers" oh darn...you mean I get it ALL to myself???????????

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lovelady
True Blue Farmgirl

533 Posts

Toni
Indiana
USA
533 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  04:34:20 AM  Show Profile
Ooh, I loved the mint one, and the dark chocolate with cocoa nibs. I even liked the chai one, which was a pleasant surprise as I don't like the drink. Sounds like I need to try the lavender next!
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  06:46:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh my gosh, I love the Chai one! And the lavender on is amazing! Who am I kidding...I love it all!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  07:22:45 AM  Show Profile
It's definitely good chocolate but I know what you mean about the favorite tastes you acquire for specific ones. MJ's store had the chocolates when I visited there...it must be the shipping in the summer that makes the mail-order not possible due to the heat.

Jami in WA

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

MaryP
True Blue Farmgirl

58 Posts

Mary
Coeur d'Alene Idaho
USA
58 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2008 :  6:37:09 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE the lavender chocolate too!!! It was great, the opening day of the store we had a chocolate tasting and it was delicious!

Another awesome chocolate if you can't get MJ's year round is the 3100 Phinney bars or Theos Chocolate you can get in health food stores. It is another organic free trade chocolate. My husband's roommate actually invented it and is the head choclatier for the company, and we got to help by tasting the different flavors as she created them to help her fine tune it.
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Chocolate Suggestion??? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page