Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I've been VERY blessed this past week...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I've been VERY blessed this past week... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  2:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
First, by all my farmgal friends for understanding, loving, holding me up and just being there for me. Seriously, without all ya'll, I don't know how nuts I would be. HA!! I had a very nice birthday with Charlie, Scott got to call me and I ate A LOT of really good food.

I started college this week, my Senior year. I am taking a fun internship, going to local HIM major meetings and taking part in national HIM meetings. I cannot wait. I am excited to me other professionals and students and get into my new career.

I got a free membership to the YMCA and I can workout, even at night. They have daycare but most likely, I will be teaching Charlie to swim.

I got a letter back from the school district that they would like me to be added to their substitute teacher list. I have orientation in 2 weeks. This means I can make some pocket change but on my terms. If Charlie is sick, exams, or my internship, I can pick and choose my days.

I got another letter back from the Red Cross that they have accepted my application at the local chapter to help out. Again, on my terms.

Scott will be home in 8 weeks and a new adventure awaits. Oh...and Charlie pooped on the potty 4 times, all on his own- the best part of my week!!!

So Thank you God for all my friends, FAMILY (my own definition) and great abundance.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  2:23:15 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
That is so very AWESOME!!! I am so happy that things are looking up for you. :) (((((HUGS)))))

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  2:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Heather- I am so glad things are looking up for you! I know this past month has been exceptionally hard on you and I really worried about you when you needed to take some personal time (Me a Mother hen? Not at all!). I am so happy to hear all of these happy things! And Go Charlie!!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2881 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2881 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  3:41:08 PM  Show Profile
Life is a series of peaks & valleys & when those peaks come...WOOO HOOO
Go to Top of Page

Auntie Brenda
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Brenda
Boerne Texas
USA
168 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  6:21:58 PM  Show Profile
Yeah Heather your back! :O) :O) I am a little behind on some of the threads so I'm sorry I missed you. I'm used to chatting with you over in the Texas chapter thread. :O) I am so happy things are working out. Remember I'm just down the road...maybe when Scott gets home you all can come visit us, we'll BBQ.

Brenda
Farmgirl Sister #292
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  6:43:25 PM  Show Profile
Our little Charlie is growing up! And, you sound so much happier and relieved! Have a great weekend.......and keep up the good work, Charlie! Susan
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  6:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
HI Brenda (WAIVING TOWARD BOERNE)!!! Thanks.

Thanks to all. I wish you all many blessings.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2008 :  4:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Oh, Heather, I am so happy things have turned around and are going so well for you. You are farmgirl strong! Charlie pooping in the potty ON HIS OWN - now that's something to cheer about!

I'm so happy for you I can't get the smile off my face.........

God bless -
Karen
Farmgirl Sista #311
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2008 :  8:59:52 PM  Show Profile
Heather I am glad to see things are going well for you-and all the new exciting opportunities!!!

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I've been VERY blessed this past week... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page