Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  10:44:56 PM  Show Profile
Hey Karin, couch potato here to another couch potato. Padding or no, it doesn't help is what My mom said.
So you read that book and get some sleep and heal up girlfriend!!!!!

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  11:44:46 PM  Show Profile
Carol Sue, I really laughed when I saw your post yesterday on the apron thread about being in the couch brigade, I think maybe we deserve a medal, perhaps a canning lid, proclaiming us as members of the couch brigade. I've never been much of a joiner, but I like the sound of that one.
It is almost three in the morning, but sleep eludes me tonight, my fibromyalgia is on a rampage, and sleep is out of thw question. My eyes aren't focusing well enough to read a book, but thanks to the button that says view text larger I can spend some time meandering through the posts, always a soothing activity to me...

Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  11:59:36 AM  Show Profile
Karin, that must have been so scary. Thank God you called a friend and also thank God the hospital knew enough to airlift you out to a bigger facility. You are truly blessed by God to endure and live through all of that. Losing all that blood is not a laughing matter. However, you show your grace with humor. God bless you more and more each day. hugs from here. I'm so glad you are OK and back to emailing with us.

Clare

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  3:36:38 PM  Show Profile
Hey Karin, We have to find the laugh in all the craziness and undpredicatable with the Fibro. Pain is such a rotten part of it. So yes, we are joining the couch brigade, except I am a bad couch potato!!!!! I straightened a little of the living room, I had to go check on dd's rabbits, they are camping. That was my adventure for the day. So the brigade is back in the saddle again, oooppps I mean couch.

Hey Clare, glad to see you.

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic I Can Crawl Again ! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page