Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Sandra K. Licher Next Topic  

bushelnpeck
True Blue Farmgirl

262 Posts

Debbie
Sparks Nv
USA
262 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  4:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Send bushelnpeck an AOL message
Wondering how you are, been missing your posts. Hope all to be well, come back soon...Debbie

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all
Emily Dickenson

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  4:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I was just thinking the same thing- that she hadn't posted for a while! Hoe all is well!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  6:40:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh...you gals are SO SWEET!!!!! Last week my Aunt passed away so I wasn't on much and I was feelin' pretty sad and couldn't go to the funeral and also...get this....I was so tired and dragged out I thought it was all the "emotional stuff" because that does tire me out more than physical work usually...I was even thinking maybe there was something wrong with me and maybe I should go to the doctor....I discovered I had been drinking de-caffenated coffee all week! OMG!!!! I'm lucky I didn't go comatose! But today I drank REAL coffee...FULL of caffein and I was really on a roll! Since I hadn't gotten much done all week...I figured I better "hit it" today and I did....vacuumed, scrubbed, baked bread....
Plus, besides my Aunt passing last week I have also been glued to the t.v. watching the Olympics and usually I don't watch much t.v. but I LOVE the Olympics....but it's pretty much done now except for closing ceremonies tomorrow night so you will see me back here again. I must admit though I was spending so much time chatting...I was really not getting alot done around here and then the garden came in and there was canning too...WHEW....good thing I started drinking that coffee again or I might never have been able to catch up.
Thanks SO MUCH Debbie and Alee....I never ever thought I would be missed on here! YOu really lifted me up and made me feel so special....you guys are just so wonderful....I can't tell you the last time someone missed me....let's see 1965? Ha! Ha!
I promise I will try and stay on top of the postings! Thanks again...ya'll are more special to me than you'll ever know!
So....what y'all been up to while I was caffein depraved...I mean deprived?

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  6:52:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh man Sandra! What evil entity put decaf in your cupboard? It sounds like that should never go in your shopping cart again!

So sorry to hear about your Aunt. *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  7:07:49 PM  Show Profile
I don't know who did it but if I ever catch the sucker.....LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page

bushelnpeck
True Blue Farmgirl

262 Posts

Debbie
Sparks Nv
USA
262 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  7:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Send bushelnpeck an AOL message
So glad to hear from you...I am sorry to know about your Aunt...were you close? No caffeine, just take me out and shoot me...I know what you mean about time spent here and not getting other things done so well...I do so enjoy it here. I have to make myself a rule no MJF until the daily chores are done...I don't come on Sundays, trying to keep it set apart from the rest of the week. Keep on catching up around home and save some time for us as well...Debbie

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all
Emily Dickenson
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  7:48:58 PM  Show Profile
Oh...Debbie...thank you so much...I was close to her...she had no children of her own but my other 2 cousins were really her favs becuase they lived in the same town but she was grand to all of us growing up and we have wonderful memories because of her. Also, she was the last one on my Mother's side...they're all gone now so that's sort of sad but she was 94 and healthy up until the last couple years so we can't feel too bad about it...she didn't suffer so that's a blessing in itself.
I know...I really enjoy it here too and you all are the only socializing I really do but that's a good rule to get the dailies done first. I usually try to post when I take a break but last week I was staying up late watching those Olympics and then I was getting up later and I wasn't eating breakfast until about noon! This week will be better since the Olympics will be overwith! I just love them! They were talking about Mark SPitz getting all those gold medals and I remember watching him and then they said it happened 36 years ago! I about fell off my chair! I guess I am getting old! I couldn't beleive it was 36 years ago...I was 23 then I guess....just a yoingin! Talk to you Monday then! Thanks again....you lifted me up!

Farmgirl Sister #226
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Sandra K. Licher Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page