lacisne88
True Blue Farmgirl

1181 Posts

Chelsey
Lake Stevens Washington
USA
1181 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2008 :  6:39:20 PM  Show Profile
I can't get away from the heat!!! We don't have air conditioning and it is sooooo hot here!!! It's sticky and muggy and sweaty and unomfortable!!! I am not a fan of hot weather like this...don't get me wrong...I love nice sunny days, but I need a breeze of some sort or something. This is too much! My air conditioning in my car hasn't worked in 2 years, so it is killer driving around to do my errands!! Ugh!

Chelsey
Farmgirl Sister #283

http://farmgirlpleasures.blogspot.com/

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2008 :  6:44:23 PM  Show Profile
It's hot down here in the Tri-Cities too. I work outside in the cool morning and also in the shade, but it gets hot too early. I'm hoping it will cool off outside tonight so that I can open my windows, but that probably won't happen until early morning. AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO GET WARMER THIS WEEKEND--105°F. I like summer, but not quite this hot.

I'm going to try to can some tomatoes tomorrow--won't that be fun?

Chelsey, I hope the worst will be over for you this weekend and maybe your rain will return. Goodness knows, we aren't getting any on this side of the mountains.

Betty in Pasco

Edited by - Betty J. on Aug 14 2008 6:46:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2008 :  8:00:57 PM  Show Profile
Chelsey:
I hope you get a cold front soon. I'm down in Louisiana. It's hot here to, and very humid. I am patiently awaiting some kind of cool front. It doesn't get cold down here until late December and January. Of course, when I say cold I mean around 30 degrees. We don't have much of a winter. I do hope you get some relief very soon. Take care.
Marly
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  11:39:40 PM  Show Profile
It's hot here in Vancouver too! 102 yesterday and 100 today. Sounds like it's supposed to be 104 tomorrow then start to cool off. I do have air conditioning but sure feel for those that don't. I didn't stick my nose out the door today until the sun went down.

Handmade Soap and More! - http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com

PROUD FARMGIRL SISTER #100
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Oh My Good Lord It's Hot!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page