Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic It's now 5:54am... Next Topic  

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2008 :  03:03:00 AM  Show Profile
...and there is only one bird awake/chirping and a cricket. The sky is several shades of blue with just a hint of pink in the east. It's about 55 out there and clear. Looks like the weather report says sunny today and only up to the mid-70's WOOT!

Good morning ladies...I've been up since 4am! Thinking about/drinking tea and doing (way to much) surfing about those "re-born" babies.... I know I should just get up and do something while the house is quiet but frankly that bed is looking mighty good again. Gotta drive the hubby to the airport today and I really dislike that long trip in all that traffic!! I don't believe that anyone on the freeway understands what speed LIMIT means!

I hope everyone has a beautiful, productive, fulfilling day!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2008 :  05:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Good morning StarMeadow!

I've been up since the wee early morning hours as well! It was just too toasty warm to sleep. I have been watching a movie and tatting on my hankie! Almost finished! The sky is lightening and I see a distinct pink tinge on the clouds! Hope your drive to the airport was safe and sound!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2008 :  3:28:40 PM  Show Profile
I woke up at 4am with a migraine. Took Tylenol, rubbed some stuff on my forhead, drank some Coke, and went back to bed. Thought my head was better at about 7a but it wasn't. So, I made some coffee. I started feeling better finally. Migraines can really floor me. I feel better but I'm just not right yet and it's after 6pm. Have a great evening, everyone!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic It's now 5:54am... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page