Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 OHHHHH Rebekah (Country Lawyer) !!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic OHHHHH Rebekah (Country Lawyer) !!!!!! Next Topic  

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  9:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Tonight I tried the Pasta Recipe on Rebekah's blog!!! Our son was here for dinner and it was a BIG HIT with my men! I used Whole Wheat Pasta shells instead of the bow tie pasta and for the greens I used Mustard Greens and Spinach!!! And ... I did add the Chicken option!! Thanks for the delicious recipe Rebekah!

Anyone looking for a YUMMY, Healthy, and Easy dinner, check out Rebekah's Blog!! Here is a photo of our dinner tonight!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  05:50:15 AM  Show Profile
Audrey, that looks almost too good to eat! But I'm sure I could manage, that looks great! I bet it was delicious.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  05:55:29 AM  Show Profile
oh lordy chile' .. that looks deeeeeeeelish .. i'm gonna' have to visit rebekah's site and try it! looks like it's something that even "I" can't ... BURN! xo

True Friends * KENTUCKY FRANNIE

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  07:03:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Yum!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  08:59:38 AM  Show Profile
Oh Audrey! I'm so glad you tried that recipe! Yours looks so YUMMY!! That recipe is so versatile...just add what you have! Easy too. And Frannie, yep, it'd be hard to burn it. (Though not impossible for the very gifted burners out there...)
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  09:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Rebekah....Yes, It Is very versatile!!...... and the sauce has such a wonderful flavor!!! and I told my bachelor son that it would be a really fun recipe for him to prepare with friends (I'm always giving him suggestions for Yummy and Easy). It would be a fun meal to prepare with a group of friends cause everyone could join in on cutting the veggies....someone could be sauteing (sp?)...someone could prepare the sauce.....I boiled the chicken and put it in the refrig for a bit while preparing the other things (Hubby was helping....and he thought it was a really fun cooking project!). Loved it Rebekah!!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic OHHHHH Rebekah (Country Lawyer) !!!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page