Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 Farmgirl Getaway for sale PA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Farmgirl Getaway for sale PA Next Topic  

mrsmorgen
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

morgen
coudersport pa
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  05:56:42 AM  Show Profile
OK I have posted about our potential buying of our farm. So the last thing is we need to sell our home. We live in a saltbox style camp on 1.6 acres in Coudersport, PA. We use it as a full time home but it is in a vacation camping area. We are a mile back a dirt road that is the snowmobile, atv trail. It is across from state game lands for hunting and is near Cherry Springs State Park which is a dark park. It is the darkest area east of the Mississppi and loved by astronomers. It is 5 miles from Ski Denton Ski Area and 8 miles from Lyman Lake State Park which has a beach and a concession stand. Great place to spend the day. We regularly have bear( like Nightly!) and deer and all sorts of wild animals. I heard coyotes the other night. Oh yeah the house!!!
I love this area so much I forgot about the house. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 and 3/4 bath. It has a woodburning insert in the brick fireplace on the first floor and a coal burner and ventless gas in the basement. We are selling because we have a contract on a farm about a mile and a half away. I will post some pictures on my blog right now. We are asking 165,000. Most of the other stuff around here is more but we want to get to the farm and that is just what we need to buy it. Look at my blog for pictures or email me for more information. It is a wonderful area.

I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all..
laura ingalls wilder

www.laubers.blogspot.com

iloveprims
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

TRACY
Phillipsburg NJ
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  08:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Send iloveprims a Yahoo! Message
I just wrote you a comment on your blog, please get back to me when you can!

http://wantingtobeme.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  5:09:23 PM  Show Profile
Morgen that place is to die for

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mrsmorgen
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

morgen
coudersport pa
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  5:29:33 PM  Show Profile
thank you! we have enjoyed it a lot.
morgen

I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all..
laura ingalls wilder

www.laubers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Farmgirl Getaway for sale PA Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page