CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2008 :  4:32:30 PM  Show Profile
i received this e-mail from a dear friend .. she asked that i pass it forward .. the short film is precious .. and hopefully, will speak to all our hearts. when we are about to say something or to do something or to complain or whine or do an act of un-kindness .. it helps to remind us to look at our 'dash' .. and to know that it represents a finite time period. and that teensy little DASH makes up 'who we are'. it is not money, (nor the lack of it) that makes a person a good or not-so-good person nor does either make life worth living (or not worth living). it is not where we live .. as happiness and fulfillment and peace finds it's home in our hearts.

.. it is each moment of our lives .. how we choose to live .. how happy we are with ourselves and how we treat others. if we are happy .. it will show .. if we are sad or angry .. it will show. how we truly see ourselves is how others see us i do believe .. despite our words.

i hope your DASH is important to you. i hope your DASH is important to others.

i just love this little film-clip .. hope you find a coupla' minutes to watch it. hugs, frannie

==========

from my friend: In July 2006, a short three-minute movie was launched on the Internet called 'The Dash.' Since then, over 40 million people from around the world have watched it; over 20,000 a day continue to watch it as a result of people passing it along. The movie has been more successful than anyone could ever have imagined. More importantly, however, it has inspired many, many people to reflect on their lives and ask that all important question, 'Are my priorities where they should be?'

I hope you enjoy this movie as much as I have, and please
share it with those who are close to you.

www.DASHPOEMMOVIE.COM

True Friends * Frannie

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Across the Fence: Previous Topic YOUR ... 'DASH' Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page