JenniferJuniper
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Jennifer
New Hampshire
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  05:24:44 AM  Show Profile
I am finishing my UFO's before we move to our new house at the end of the month, since unpacking and painting will consume me for awhile - though I'm not complaining!. I'm embriodering redwork pillows and tea towels for Christmas presents, finishing 2 jeans-turned-into-aprons, sewing garment storage bags from old sheets (new house has a cedar lined storage closet!), and stitching up ormaments I'm hoping to sell at a craft fair this fall. I want to buy fabric for curtains but am giving the fabric store a wide berth for now.

Farmgirl Sister #204
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  07:04:34 AM  Show Profile
Frannie, too adorably cute. Nice! Jennifer, I know what you mean about giving the fabric store a wide berth...but I'm impressed with how much you've made considering you're moving soon. It's probably your sanity time huh? I know my sewing time is certainly that.

Thanks for the definition of a vanity set...now I know! Learn something new every day.

Well, I'm in no sew mode for 3 days...have a big work project that is going to take all of my time. I'll come back with a vengeance next week and say "ahhh, it's over" while I sit and sew and recuperate.

Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  07:53:16 AM  Show Profile
I am looking for an apron pattern that wraps around no zippers ties or buttons. You twist around to get it on it really looks to have 3 armholes.
"Let go Let God"
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  5:34:36 PM  Show Profile
workign on jewelry to vend at a bellydance show next sat . Maybe sew a couple oF denim BBQ type aprons I need for a possible new job :P

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! My blogspot .http://tribalwitch.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic whatcha making? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page