Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 International membership?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic International membership? Next Topic  

NadKnitBlog
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Nadine
Nalbach Saarland
Germany
72 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  05:14:14 AM  Show Profile  Send NadKnitBlog an AOL message
Hello,
when I tried to sign up for the sisterhood I gave my address in Germany and the cart told me there are no shipping options- is it only possible to be part of the sisterhood if you live in the US?
Thanks, Nadine

Nadine blogs at http://nadsknittingblog.blogspot.com/ and knits on Ravelry as Nadknitblog and on Plurk she is NadKnitBlog too!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  06:54:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Nadine!

Welcome to the forum! I know the farm doesn't want ANYONE who wants to join the Sisterhood left out! You should try calling the farm at 208-882-6819 or emailing Sunny at sunny@maryjanesfarm.org

Sunny will be able to help you and work out the details of an international membership! She's a whiz and such a sweetheart too!

Your blog is great! I am on Ravelry as well as FarmgirlAlee, but I haven't checked there for a while!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  07:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Good Call Alee...
and welcome Nadine!!!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

NadKnitBlog
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Nadine
Nalbach Saarland
Germany
72 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  07:50:29 AM  Show Profile  Send NadKnitBlog an AOL message
THank you Alee and Rene, I just sent an email and I hope it will work out soon. This is what my screen keeps telling me: Shipping Method

There are no shipping methods available for your address. Please verify that your address is correct. If you continue to have problems, please contact us directly.

I think it means that UPS will not ship to me- but I have no idea where to set it to regular postal delivery. :) COmputers...... :)
THanks, Nadine

Nadine blogs at http://nadsknittingblog.blogspot.com/ and knits on Ravelry as Nadknitblog and on Plurk she is NadKnitBlog too!
Go to Top of Page

Sunny
True Blue Farmgirl

120 Posts

120 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  11:56:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi Nadine,

I got your e-mail, and I answered you that way, too!

Thank you so much, Alee and Rene' for "being there" to help out, and for such kind words!

Alee was correct, Nadine, it would be good to call in your order with your credit card. If you would prefer, you could mail us an international money order.

Thanks for writing. It's so wonderful to see the farmgirl spirit growing around the world!

Farmgirl hugs,

~Sunny

Farmgirl Sister #4

You never know what each day will bring, so laugh, love, sing.
Go to Top of Page

NadKnitBlog
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Nadine
Nalbach Saarland
Germany
72 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  1:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Send NadKnitBlog an AOL message
And it all worked out fine! :) It was lovely to talk to you Sunny, and I hope you got the mail I sent while we were talking on the phone- I am so excited to be a sister!

Go to Top of Page

Sunny
True Blue Farmgirl

120 Posts

120 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  1:59:48 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful to talk to you, too, Nadine! I got your e-mailed information just fine, and I'll mail out your packet today.

I can't wait to see the European Farmgirls flocking together, too! :)

Hugs,

~Sunny

Farmgirl Sister #4

You never know what each day will bring, so laugh, love, sing.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  3:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wooo Hoo! Welcome to the Sisterhood Nadine! Our very first European based sisterhood member! How cool!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Cheekyredhead
True Blue Farmgirl

70 Posts

Christine
Lansdale PA
USA
70 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  06:06:52 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the sisterhood Nadine. So nice to have you here.

TTFN
Cheeky
Sister #243

Imagine the view from the top of your dreams

www.getaclew.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

proudnanaof3
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Kim
Denton NC
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2008 :  7:55:48 PM  Show Profile
Hello Nadine and welcome. I am new to this also, but having fun learning. So you are from Germany. I am German and was adopted as a baby to American parents. I have always wanted to visit where I was born, Heilbronn, but just never had the money or chance to go. I do not remember anything about Germany; I was almost 3 when my Dad got transferred back to America. Anyway welcome and I will be looking for you in future postings.

Farmgirl Sister #295

If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. Booker T. Washington
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic International membership? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page