Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  11:00:48 AM  Show Profile
Thought since I have to stay home today because they are putting in a new driveway for me. BIG HUGE MESS!!! Had to move all those flowers I had near the front porch. Guess we can't drive on it for about three weeks. The concrete has to settle in. So with the cost of this prject, the thrift and the grocery store are about it for me.The grocery store is looking a little iffy. HA
Anyway, I posted pictures of the computer room where I come to visit you all.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  12:43:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Well, Nancy Jo, what else do we need besides the thrift and the grocery? And if the grocery store is iffy, just as long as you can still get to the thrift, that's what counts. ;) I got to see Miss Wilma's computer work space last Saturday, and now I get to see yours. It's nice to be able to picture where people are.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  12:55:47 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, you have lovely decks and flowers and all! Thanks for sharing the pics on your blog. Any of them edible??? (thinking of the iffy grocery store thing).

Enjoy your "in" day...read one of those cool old books and relax on that gorgeous deck.

Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  1:26:29 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, what a perfect hideaway, and two windows, it couldn't get any better. I love the quilt on the back of your blue couch, and your bookshelf is so nicely arranged. I am very impressed. If I took a picture of my computer "area, I think my camera would throw up. I have been taking a few pictures for my blog, but I still can't find my connector cable. What I really should do is sit on the floor and explore the pile of treasures on and in front of the big chair behind me. I bet if I burrowed into that stuff, I might find it. The only real problem would be the part where I would have to get up from the floor, and my formerly good knee, now almost as bad as my bad knee is not cooperating. I guess htat's what happens when you get old and wretched. I don't feel that old, but I certainly feel wretched. It is so annoying. Well that is great you are getting a new driveway, but it is hard to be a prisoner at home....I so enjoy your pictures. and of course I couldn't get by without the occasional thrifting report. My daughter tells me I am no longer allowed to go to the thrift stores or the yard sales. She's probably right, but I am going to ignore her advice i think...

Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  1:50:19 PM  Show Profile
Janice, we all know that thrifting is almost as inportant as eating.
Jami- thank you for you nice comment, no I haven't eaten any of the flowers YET!
kARIN- YOU ARE TOO FUNNY. I NEED TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SEE ALL YOUR STUFF, I WANT TO GET IN THAT BARN OF YOURS.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  3:35:24 PM  Show Profile
oh chile! you need to come 'organize' my computer room! i won't let anyone come up here for fear i would have to toss them over the hill and bury them lest they tell everyone how MESSY it is!

i have two of those dear little Northern Tissue pictures that belonged to my precious little cousin (who was like a sister to me) who died at age 14 of a busted appendix .. peritonitis set in. (the doctor told her parents it was just an 'upset stomach'). oh how sad. i treasure them (although, they are indeed buried deep in the 'schoolhouse'.!

always love seeing your pretty pictures! (we have lots of the same books too!) xo

True Friends * Frannie

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic MY COMPUTER ROOM Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page