Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 I just received my August Sept. Issue!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I just received my August Sept. Issue!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2008 :  8:10:49 PM  Show Profile
My subscription issue is not here yet (must be coming by pony express), so I had to buy one at the grocery store today. Was surprised to see my name in it, on page 100. Betty Jo was nice enough to barter with me and allow me to adopt one of the "in need" dolls she rescued. In the motorcycle industry (and I know her husband restores old bikes), this sweetie would be considered a "basket case", but she will be repaired, refurbished and part of my much loved group of girls. She even came with adoption papers!
Go to Top of Page

NikkiSAllen
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Nikki
Aurora IN
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2008 :  8:13:54 PM  Show Profile
I'm so bummed! I still haven't received mine yet! I keep re-reading the May-June-July issue!! I need to order the Outpost book so I have something to read to tide me over!

I'm trying to be patient!!

Nikki Sue
Go to Top of Page

clux64
True Blue Farmgirl

162 Posts

Celeste
Blair NE
USA
162 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  06:15:39 AM  Show Profile
I haven't received my yet either, but it's on the magazine stand at our local variety store! I stood there holding it for a long time...but I know my will be here any day so no point in spending money on the same thing twice...I guess...maybe.

Celeste

"No matter where you go, there you are"
--Confucious

www.urbanprairiehome.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  06:51:15 AM  Show Profile
I just recently subscribed, so no new issue yet. I stopped by my local barnes & noble last night and they don't have it yet either. I figured if I got it at b&n I could have given my extra one when it came to my daughter.

Diana
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!
Go to Top of Page

Gking
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Greg
Norwalk CT
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  11:06:42 AM  Show Profile
Hello all,

As you know, the Aug/Sep issue of MaryJanesFarm is in the mail and on newsstands. If you subscribed and PAID your subscription in full before May 30, you should have your copy by now. If you don't please email us at customer_service@belvoir.com

If you are a new subscriber and ordered since June 1, please give the mail another week. If you only ordered recently - say in July - give it another 2 weeks.

If you ordered a long time ago, elected the "bill-me" option on the form and received the Summer Issue but only paid in the last few weeks, please wait another week or so before emailing us.

HOpe this helps.

Greg

Go to Top of Page

AuntJo
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Jo
Oklahoma
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  11:58:52 AM  Show Profile
Off to send Greg an email.

Aunt Jo to 27 nieces and nephews and counting
Farmgirl Sister #75

http://auntjoscorner.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Suzan
True Blue Farmgirl

659 Posts

suzanne
duncannon pa
USA
659 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  3:39:23 PM  Show Profile
Ok, you all have me hooked! I'm off to get the latest issue right now! Was introduced a month ago when my sister bought me a MJF magazine at TSC (had never heard of it before, she just thought it looked like something I would like) - I LOVED it, looked up the website and have been logging on ever since...
Go to Top of Page

MissWhit
True Blue Farmgirl

142 Posts

Whitney
Maine
USA
142 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  3:20:09 PM  Show Profile
Finally found the new issue at my Whole Foods and snatched it up so quick I think people thought I was nuts :) I am sooooo excited!! I can't wait to read it tonight, hopefully as slow as possible to make it last :)

"The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest." Thomas More

Farmgirl Sister #154
Go to Top of Page

Canadian farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Lori
Ontario
Canada
482 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  3:22:33 PM  Show Profile
I am still waiting for mine, so I emailed the nice folks at Belvoir this afternoon to check on things, and they are so prompt, I had an answer within a couple of hours. Apparently it is in the mail, so hopefully it will arrive SOON! All you girls are making me jealous!

Lori

Farmgirl Sister #183
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2008 :  06:47:27 AM  Show Profile
I got mine last night at the local B & N, which is nice considering at Christmas time, when I went to buy the stitching book for my MIL, they had trouble spelling her name at the customer service desk!

Last night, it was with other mags on the "Just arrived" rack...and they had 1 copy of the Outpost book.

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

AuntJo
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Jo
Oklahoma
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2008 :  09:30:14 AM  Show Profile
I envy those of you who have received your magazine. I still don't have mine and my new Tractor Supply doesn't have it either. My only other choice is to drive 65 miles on the off chance that another TS has it and I'm not willing to do that. I suppose I'll do without a while longer.

Aunt Jo to 27 nieces and nephews and counting
Farmgirl Sister #75

http://auntjoscorner.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  11:33:58 AM  Show Profile
I finally found an issue at Barnes and Noble and they had several copies. Took me several stores but finally found it. I need to get the subscription so I won't miss an issue. I just got it and have been reading through it. Lots of wonderful ideas I didn't know about it so far from what I've read.

~Jessica in Kentucky & Farmgirl Sisterhood #137~
Be sure to visit my blog & Crafty Clipart for some of my photographs:
http://bluegrassprincess.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftyclipart.com
Go to Top of Page

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  8:26:55 PM  Show Profile
Well, it is Aug.17 and I still don't have my Aug/Sept issue. I'm worried for sure. :(

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page

Gking
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Greg
Norwalk CT
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  05:39:06 AM  Show Profile
You should have received your copy by now. We are putting another copy of Aug/Sep in the mail to you today.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2008 :  10:41:37 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Greg. I wonder why I didn't get it? Maybe somebody else saw it and decided they needed it more than I did? I don't know. I will be looking for it. I appreciate your looking into that for me. :) Now if I can only stand the waiting, that will be tough. Thanks again.

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page

Summerstead
True Blue Farmgirl

119 Posts

Heather
Roseland Nebraska
USA
119 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  12:29:06 PM  Show Profile
The Aug/Sep issue is the first MaryJane publication I've read, and I'm hooked! I have all the books on my wishlist, and am really looking forward to recieving the magazine for the next couple of years!

*Heather*

www.summerstead.blogspot.com
www.summerstead.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  1:16:27 PM  Show Profile
Greg:
Just wanted to let you know that my Aug/Sept. issue arrived in the mail this morning. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That was lightning fast delivery! I appreciate all the hard work and attention to customer service. Great job!

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  3:24:15 PM  Show Profile
I have not received mine yet, a bit disappointed. It's been in the store for while but I really don't want to buy it there as I have already paid my subscription. I sent an e-mail to an address that was posted somewhere on the forum but have not heard back.
Any suggestions?

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2

http://www.pinkroomponderings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tbethea
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Tanja
Norwalk CT
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2008 :  11:13:35 AM  Show Profile
According to our records you should have received a copy by now. I'll email you directly to verify your mailing address.

Thanks

Tanja Bethea
Customer Service Manager
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2008 :  11:23:19 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I've had mine for a few weeks now. It is my first MaryJane magazine! It's wonderful. I am going to use the patterns for bloomers and pinafore.
I love the magazine and look forward to my subscription.
thanks! Linda

Jesus was a feminist!
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

bushelnpeck
True Blue Farmgirl

262 Posts

Debbie
Sparks Nv
USA
262 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  4:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Send bushelnpeck an AOL message
YIPPEE...It came today and now I don't want to open it...I want to save it for a bad hair day. Silly isn't it...Debbie

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all
Emily Dickenson
Go to Top of Page

Holiday Angel
True Blue Farmgirl

444 Posts

Pauline
Sweet Home Oregon
USA
444 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2008 :  10:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Holiday Angel's MSN Messenger address
I got one of the magazines a couple of months ago and haven't heard anything since. I believe it was the spring issue though. It's out in the other house so I haven't gotten my hands on it. I also bought one of the books but haven't gotten this last one, but will. I am in a book club so I get them there, I get two bonus's that way. lol
Hope to see something coming soon!
Blessings,
Pauline

"Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, children already know that. Fairytales tell children that dragons can be killed."
- Criminal Minds
President Heavenly Angels in Need Children's Division
http://heavenlyangelsinneed.com
Chicken Roost Blog
http://chickenroost.blogspot.com/
America (Support our Soldiers)
http://sugarslifeblog.blogspot.com/
Holiday Blog for Children
http://paulinesholidayblog.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2008 :  11:29:18 AM  Show Profile
I'm wondering if I had some mailbox theft. I saw MJ's Aug/Sept issue at her store over the weekend and it's at Fred Meyer and I still don't have my subscription issue...already received the past 2 when I subscribed a month or 2 ago, but just wondering....

Jami in WA

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tbethea
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Tanja
Norwalk CT
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  06:14:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pauline,

Our records show that you should have received the August/September issue by now; we'll get another copy out to you today. I'll email your directly to verify your mailing address.

Thanks

Tanja Bethea
Customer Service Manager
Go to Top of Page

Tbethea
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Tanja
Norwalk CT
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  06:17:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jami,

I'll email you directly regarding your subscription.

Thanks,

Tanja Bethea
Customer Service Manager
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I just received my August Sept. Issue!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page