Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 I just received my August Sept. Issue!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I just received my August Sept. Issue!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  1:28:49 PM  Show Profile
I have been looking for Mjs mags here and everywhere Ive been they so sorry we dont carry them. So today I came home and got my sub. online. Man I cant believe none of the feed stores have them. They just dont know what they are missing. You all will have to keep me updated until I start getting mine! Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

clux64
True Blue Farmgirl

162 Posts

Celeste
Blair NE
USA
162 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  2:46:23 PM  Show Profile
okay...I subscribed as soon as the first issue came out, and gave gift subscriptions to my friend up the road and another to a friend in New Mexico just a couple weeks ago. Both my friends have received their Aug/Sept copies, but I haven't received mine. I'm on pins and needles--she I worry yet?

Celeste

"No matter where you go, there you are"

--Confucious
Go to Top of Page

LunaTheFarmLady
True Blue Farmgirl

448 Posts

Luna
Rineyville KY
USA
448 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  2:54:35 PM  Show Profile
Frannie

I got my Outpost book yesterday and it really is wonderful. Beautiful photos and it's beautifully written organized to lead you from thinking about being outside to actually living out there. There are simple directions and patterns for an outdoor bed and tub (Yay....gotta, gotta, gotta have that one soon). And the little shed with the kitchen on the porch looks a little like my side porch with the vintage porcelain kitchb table and stove and sink. Now I have to do the sink and the stove. I've wanted a vintage stove but didn't really have a place where it would fit right but why not the porch! (Alan needs/wants a commercial kitchen to cook, he's really good. We don't have that yet either, though!)

That's as far as I've gotten but i too am carrying it around like a teddy bear, Silly girl! I have to run back out to B&N and search for the mag, I don't have my subscription yet, shame on me!

Luna The Farm Lady
http://blueballmountainspindleneedleworks.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

MissLorri
Farmgirl in Training

28 Posts

Lorri
North East Texas
USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  3:03:25 PM  Show Profile
I subscribed to the magazine last month and recieved the old issue in the mail yesterday. I am very upset about this, I thought my subscription would start with the July isuue. I had bought the old issue and that was what I subscribed from.

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway....John Wayne
Go to Top of Page

shepherdwagen
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Susan
Winterset Iowa
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  5:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Send shepherdwagen a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Alee and Country Lawyer!
I looked at the magazine page again today and figured out I could subscribe, and have them bill me. I can hardly wait. I can handle ads, esp if they are hand-picked by MaryJane. I'm pretty sure we won't be faced with perfume samples! OK, somehow that didn't sound right, but you all know what I mean. If the ads represent anything like products MaryJane has recommended in her books, they ought to be great!

"I've childproofed my house, but they keep getting in."
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  05:27:33 AM  Show Profile
Hey Karin!! Thanks!! I'm going crazy here too. Maybe today!
And Lorri, just contact the publisher. I'm sure they'll take care of you. Post if you need the contact info and I'll drum it up.
Susan, you won't be disappointed!
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  06:52:53 AM  Show Profile
Lori- the same thing happened to me, I ordered about 5 weeks ago because Borders in our area didn't carry the magazine. 2 weeks ago I was at Borders and there it was so thinking I would be starting with the next issue I too bought the May/June/July issue. Then when everyone else is talking about how great the new issue is I receive the old one in my mailbox. I was a bit dissapointed but soon realized that this gives me an extra issue to pass along to someone else, or drop off in town at a Dr.'s office and maybe it will introduce someone else to this wonderful place!

Lillian
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  09:10:53 AM  Show Profile
My new one isn't here yet either...but I am hoping it will be today. Meanwhile I am re-reading the new Outpost book...it is wonderful!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

AuntJo
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Jo
Oklahoma
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  10:47:12 AM  Show Profile
I'm still waiting too. Not very patiently, but waiting nonetheless.

Aunt Jo to 27 nieces and nephews and counting
Farmgirl Sister #75

http://auntjoscorner.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

amyartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

991 Posts

Amy
Junction City Ohio
USA
991 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  1:49:12 PM  Show Profile
Woohooo...Got mine today :)I hope the rest of you get yours too very soon.

Farmgirl Sister #21
Heart of Ohio Farmgirls

Proud member of Bees w/o Borders and ArtFuL SisTeRs

http://artfulheart.blogspot.com
http://farmgirltales.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  2:19:55 PM  Show Profile
I saw the new issue in my grocery store today,but I haven't recieved mine yet.I kept myself from looking at it so I wouldn't spoil the fun! This is my second issue so it should be here soon I hope!! I had bought one and then recieved a mailed issue last issue. I just gave it to my best friend. Giving it to a Dr.'s office is a good idea too. Many people would get aquainted
with it that way.

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  3:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
OOOO I can't WAIT to get my copy! I might just run out to Tractor Supply tomorrow and buy myself a copy! I don't know if I can wait until my copy catches up to me from all my moving!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  4:26:23 PM  Show Profile
ooooh girls! I got mine today!!! and I think MaryJane simply must have known that I would LOVE the turquoise colored pillow on page 92! I am SO going to make that for my new home! As that is one of the colors that we will definitely be using.
Oh..and next time I see some furniture discarded on the side of the road..I know what to do now! Loads of cool ideas..and the camis and knickers...oooh so pretty!.
I won't spoil it for you, but you just have to get your hands on a copy.
Good job MaryJane, CarolSue, Meg and everyone!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cheekyredhead
True Blue Farmgirl

70 Posts

Christine
Lansdale PA
USA
70 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  06:15:07 AM  Show Profile
I'm going out today to see if my local books store has the magazine out and to pick up Outpost!

TTFN
Cheeky
Sister #243

Imagine the view from the top of your dreams

www.getaclew.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  12:20:42 PM  Show Profile
Mine came today......wow, I am overwhelmed.....I am still going through the first issue of recent, and the Outpost book, and now another mag! Is it Christmas? :)

And, I am going to make the long apron that MaryJane models. I love that look. The whole issue is really a feast for a farmgirl's eyes.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13

Edited by - jpbluesky on Jul 11 2008 12:22:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  1:05:48 PM  Show Profile
Mine got here today and I am about 1/2 way through reading it through the first time..it is wonderful!!! I love the whole theme and it is a feast like Jeannie said..just perfect! I LOVE it!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Txfarmgal
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

AK

USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  4:45:52 PM  Show Profile
I went to B & N today and got mine so I really need to get a subscription! I need to mend some shirts and then I am going to devour it!

AngiKay

For he is faithful that promised. Hebrews 10:23

check out Texas 4H! http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  12:26:48 PM  Show Profile
This magazine is just beautiful!! I think I am going to get a copy to stick away in my daughter's hope chest (she's only 7!!!)

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  08:38:48 AM  Show Profile
I received mine on Saturday and am slowly reading it so that I can savor each page. LOVE IT! Now if only I could sew...I love all the patterns and beautiful clothes!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

AuntJo
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Jo
Oklahoma
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  11:07:14 AM  Show Profile
I still don't have mine. I guess if it's not here by Friday I'll go to the Tractor Supply Grand Opening and see if they have it.

Tapping my foot waiting.

Aunt Jo to 27 nieces and nephews and counting
Farmgirl Sister #75

http://auntjoscorner.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  4:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Laura-

What a fantastic idea! Wouldn't it be great to get all the MaryJane's books and magazines put aside for our daughters? What a treasure trove that would be for their hope chests!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

SusieQue
True Blue Farmgirl

603 Posts

Susie
Greenville Ga
Georgia
603 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  5:27:44 PM  Show Profile
Got my current issue Saturday and have enjoyed it so much. The vintage pictures are breath taking! It really is hard to put these magazines down.
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  5:55:09 PM  Show Profile
Alee

I checked out your blog - your little Nora is a doll!!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  7:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Laura! She is a sweetheart! She sure has us wrapped around her fingers!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2008 :  04:43:38 AM  Show Profile
Got my new issue yesterday. Its a real keeper. Love the feel of it and everything in it. Thank you MARY JANE.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I just received my August Sept. Issue!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page