Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 I just received my August Sept. Issue!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I just received my August Sept. Issue!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
And the cover is just beautiful! MaryJane, Meg, and StellaJane and I can't WAIT to devour it!!! But I read my MaryJane's Farm books and magazines very slowly so I can make them last..... YEAY!!!! It's here!!!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Member, Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter

Aunt Em
True Blue Farmgirl

137 Posts

Emme
Carnation WA
137 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:09:34 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations! Did you know too that you just won a task bar and a free extension of your subscription? There was a little contest going to see who got their issue first and you won!! Now that's a nice way to start your week, isn't it?

Farmgirl Sister #138
http://www.LilBitCrunchy.blogspot.com

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows and poop out butterflies." -Horton Hears a Who
Go to Top of Page

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
Oh, yes I knew there was a contest but I didn't know I was the winner!!!! Oh I'm doing the MaryJane HAPPY DANCE now! Yes those are wonderful gifts, and it means a lot to me to win. Thank you!!!! And thank you, Emme for your nice message!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Congrats Carol.....
Yes, Sunny mentions the contest of the thread market MJF Mag....Good call EM!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Rene!!! Gosh this sure made my day!!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Go to Top of Page

NotQuiteJuneCleaver
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Susan
Shreveport LA
USA
222 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:23:45 AM  Show Profile
me too! off to read...and I got MaryJane's Outpost today too!!!

Susan ~ FARMGIRL SISTER #15
AKA TheSoapMaven who lost nearly 700 posts by changing her name! :(
http://www.thesoapmaven.com http://www.notquitejunecleaver.com
There is immeasurable value in what I do. I won't ever believe otherwise.
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:26:26 AM  Show Profile
Now I am really looking forward to the mail coming!!
I can't wait, and I haven't bought the outpost book yet so I have that to look forward to also, Yay!!

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  12:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Congrats Carol!! You Go Girl!

Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter

"What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

Farmgirl #152

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  12:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
Hi Tammy!!! Thanks for the contrats!!!! FarmgirlFriend!!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Go to Top of Page

Txfarmgal
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

AK

USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  1:48:39 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by carolbrigid

And the cover is just beautiful! MaryJane, Meg, and StellaJane and I can't WAIT to devour it!!! But I read my MaryJane's Farm books and magazines very slowly so I can make them last..... YEAY!!!! It's here!!!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222

as soon as i saw your post I ran to our local TSC because they carry them there but they are not there yet. Sadly I will have to wait, I should have gotten the subscription last month.

AngiKay

For he is faithful that promised. Hebrews 10:23

check out Texas 4H! http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/
Go to Top of Page

amyartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

991 Posts

Amy
Junction City Ohio
USA
991 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  1:52:38 PM  Show Profile
Can't wait to check my mailbox tonight, hope that mine is there too :-) I am also reading my Outpost book...LOVE it!

Farmgirl Sister #21
Heart of Ohio Farmgirls

Proud member of Bees w/o Borders and ArtFuL SisTeRs

http://artfulheart.blogspot.com
http://farmgirltales.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  3:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Isn't the Outpost book fabulous?! I LOVE it! I make sure it is on hand when I have a moment to spend reading and I am trying to implement some of the ideas in the book- like not complaining about the weather. :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  3:49:30 PM  Show Profile
I adore the Outpost book..it has been my constant companion all week!! I havn't got my new issue yet but I will sure be driving my postman crazy (he is pretty crazy already..haha) until mine comes. He always gets a kick out of me yelling out the front door..."Hey Ken..did you bring me anything good??????" He will yell back "depends on what you call good!!" But I think he knows that anything MaryJanes is considered good.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  4:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
You know.. as I was reading the posts that I missed while at work... I couldnt help but think.. How cook is this.. it is like Christmas ever 6 weeks :) and it feels like we are all sitting around the tree watching people we care about opening packages.. does it get better???? I cannot even imagine that it could!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  8:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
Oh Rene, I agree with you so much!! It IS like Christmas, over and over again and we are all getting our awesome presents!! Yes!!!!! I LOVE being a Farmgirl sister!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  10:13:39 PM  Show Profile
well gurlz .. for those of us who haven't gotten the OUTPOST book yet .. whet our appetites .. tell us a little about it! xo

True Friends * Frannie

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  03:36:50 AM  Show Profile
I am going gaga over the Knickers, gauchos, pinafores, and other awesome Raising Jane clothing in this issue. I've been staring at them all night....this may prompt me to finally buy a sewing machine so that I can make them!

FARMGIRL SISTER #127
my business http://www.backwoodsjunction.com
The Catholic Wife: http://www.thecatholicwife.com

Go to Top of Page

carolbrigid
True Blue Farmgirl

263 Posts

Carol
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  07:49:04 AM  Show Profile  Send carolbrigid a Yahoo! Message
Rachel, I've been putting a little aside for a sewing machine and now I'm going to get one too. I LOVE the knickers, LOVE the camisoles, LOVE the aprons - REALLY LOVE the white wraparound lace trimmed skirt..... oh it will look adorable with my Roper boots!!!! It's such a great magazine and just keeps getting better and better...

Farmgirl Hugs,
Carol

Farmgirl Sister #222
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  11:09:39 AM  Show Profile
I just signed up for my subscription today, but I was wondering if the Aug/Sept is available in stores yet?

Diana
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!
Go to Top of Page

Gking
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Greg
Norwalk CT
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  11:37:09 AM  Show Profile
Anyone subscribing through mid-August will receive the Aug/Sept issue as their first issue. Also, as a general rule, subscribers receive copies a week or so prior to the issue appearing on the newsstand. (One's first issue may not follow this rule.) The Aug/Sep issue, for instance, isn't schedule to hit newsstands until next Tuesday, 7/15. In reality, many stores put copies out prior to the official onsale date but it shouldn't be any earlier (or much earlier) than when subscribers get their copies. So be the first on your block to see what MaryJane has in store for you and get your subscription in now!!
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  12:16:33 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Greg! So am I to assume that since most magazine subscriptions can take 6-8 weeks to process, that I'd get the Aug/Sept issue sooner by going to barnes & noble next week?

Diana
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  7:16:29 PM  Show Profile
I like it that Greg is a farm-girl-in-training

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

shepherdwagen
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Susan
Winterset Iowa
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  11:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Send shepherdwagen a Yahoo! Message
This is probably a dumb question--BUT--is the magazine still being published? I thought perhaps it was not, because I have not been able to find it in any store--well, I couldn't last winter when I first discovered MaryJane. I'd really like to know that it's being published, and subscribe and get back issues, once I get back to work (I'm on disability, and planning to get back to work in a month or 2).

"I've childproofed my house, but they keep getting in."
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  12:04:52 PM  Show Profile
Anyone in the SE gotten their copy yet?
Yes, Susan! It's in publication every two months this year and every month next year. Check out the "Home" page here at MaryJanesFarm and follow the links.
That's funny, Amy Grace. So Greg, keep up the good work and soon you'll be a "True Blue Farmgirl"!!
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  12:34:26 PM  Show Profile
Not me, Rebekah. I'm waiting on pins and needles for my copy to come. Hope it gets here soon.
BTW- Love the section on you and your daughter "camping" in MJ's new book. :) I would be serenaded by the sounds of chickens going to sleep. Hmmm, that may not be a bad thing!
Hope all is well in North GA!

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
www.madrekarin.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  1:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Susan-

MaryJane recently partnered with a publishing company to keep publishing her magazine. It's great! The magazine does now have ads, but they are all hand picked by MaryJane herself. It's like having a guide to Farmgirl-friendly products! If you go to the first page of this conversation there is a link to subscribing to the magazine. You can pick to have the publisher bill you. Also if you go to www.maryjanesfarm.org you can order the back issues of the magazine up through the Artists in Aprons issue.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I just received my August Sept. Issue!!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page