Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  7:06:37 PM  Show Profile
My little farmgirl heart is all a twitter over my early birthday present!!!

New cowgirl boots!!!! Wooooooooo hoooooooo!!!! They're Ariats, brown and blue with white stars! So cute!

What all do you girls like to wear your boots with?? Just jeans? Or do you pair them with a skirt every now and then?? I like jeans, boots, and a good apron. The best combo!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  7:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Jodi,

How great.. there is this place in the tri cities that carries the greatest boots we will have to meet up and check it out....with age and extra weight I am not as "cute" as I once was.. (kinda like Toby keith).. but I use to LOVE to wear them with skirts and cut offs... do girls still were cute offs.

But honestly how cute are MaryJane and Meg with thier boots, skirts and aprons?
So when is the big day (birthday).. and how young?

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  7:32:23 PM  Show Profile
Meh, every girl looks cute in boots, Rene!!! But, yes, I definitely agree...MaryJane and Meg have PERFECTED looking CUTE in boots!!

That store sounds really interesting, is it like, all sorts of Western wear?? Do they have Western style jewelry? We'll definitely have to meet up there...sounds fun!!

My birthday is out a bit, actually...August 9th. And as for my age... can I plead the fifth?? LOL

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  7:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Chicken... I am 45 and I know it is an absolute miracle that I have made it this far lol....The store is more hippee chick meets cowgirl... which is SOOOOO me!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  7:55:07 PM  Show Profile
Maybe I am a chicken, lol. Actually, I wouldn't mind being at your place in life...people are better about taking you seriously when you're 45 than when you're at my age. Haha...in the light of my earlier thread this week...let's just say I'm a wee bit too young to legally open carry in Washington state. LOL

Anywho, now I'm REALLY interested in checking out that store! Sounds SUPER cute! Thanks for letting me know about it.

~Jodi

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I love them!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page