Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Christmas in July gift exchange. PARTNERS!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Christmas in July gift exchange. PARTNERS! Next Topic
Page: of 5

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  4:58:26 PM  Show Profile
I posted a picture of everything StarMeadow sent me on my blog! Please go check it out! It was an amazing box of goodies! Thanks T.!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  6:59:07 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I'm so glad you like your box. I hope it gave you a smile!
Go to Top of Page

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  11:18:33 AM  Show Profile
Willowtreecreek's box for me came today. Look what was in it!!!

3 Ways to Dinner cookbook, MJF Recipe Issue (which I had planned to get eventually), 2 MJF outpost products (chili, organic spuds), ribbon, bias binding, a Thank You stamp, pink notecards, handmade Christmas coasters, a notebook that is covered in pretty paper, and a MJF bumper sticker (that's going on my little red Subaru today!)

What a nice surprise for a hot Monday morning! That chili will come in handy for a fiber festival I'm going to up in northern MI in late October...and I can't wait to get into the recipes in the MJF mag and cookbook. Julie you are so on the mark with a cookbook that gets dinner on the table in 20 minutes! When my boys are hungry they want food ASAP! I like it that it gives you an entre', side, and desert that all go together.

Thank you Julie for my gifts, and thank you Annika for setting up this whole swap...way cool for my first time.
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  12:10:02 PM  Show Profile
It's been wonderful watching it all come together
Shelba I hope that your daughter is doing ok. Farm girl hugs! sounds like it was a rough time.

Annika
Farmgirl sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoonsgarden.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  1:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
Shelba!!!

It did put a smile on my face...yours is in the mail here in about 20 minutes...been in and out of the Hospital as well...mom had accident and broke nose/cheekbone?!?!? Hope that you like yours as well!!

Samantha

www.elphie0503.blogspot.com

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort~~Albright

Go to Top of Page

Shelba
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Shelba
Victor California
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  10:10:52 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for the good thoughts, everyone! Janie is 18, and is really getting her sense of humor back. She will be helping run base camp when her friends climb Half Dome next weekend since she still has vertigo and is only 5' 1", so the cables would be a challenge if she felt better. She also made an appointment for learning disability testing this afternoon, as my 4.0 college student says she has problems reading aloud, now. School begins on the 14th, so she needs to find out how to study under these circumstances before she messes up her grades.

Samantha, sorry to hear about your mom. My mother in law finally had to move to skilled nursing two years ago, as she would not move closer and kept getting dehydrated/electrolytes out of whack. While she hates it, they really are taking good care of her, and her mobility has improved considerably. The down side: she is 3 hours away if we hit the traffic right, and moving her to our town has not been possible.

Take care, Shelba
Go to Top of Page

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  11:11:34 AM  Show Profile
Shelba, I sent you an email.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Christmas in July gift exchange. PARTNERS! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page