Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Got Maryjane's new book today!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Got Maryjane's new book today! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  06:55:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Isn't it awesome! she inspired me to hook up the bike trailer to my bike and take Nora out. We had an errand to run and had to go from one end of Billings to the other. I am sporting a pretty spectacular sunburn (should have used sunscreen!!) but I biked 4.5 miles yesterday pulling a bike trailer! It wasn't exactly being out in fresh air, but it was out doors time! By the way- the best noise from Nora is hearing her go "ahhhhhhhh" over the bumps as the bike and trailer went along! LOL

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

shepherdwagen
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Susan
Winterset Iowa
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  10:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Send shepherdwagen a Yahoo! Message
I just got mine today at Barnes and Noble. My mom had to look at it while I was at her house, and she wants to look at it again this weekend when she comes down to visit me. A year ago, I'd never heard of MaryJane, now I can't get enough!

"I've childproofed my house, but they keep getting in."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Got Maryjane's new book today! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page